By grossed out - 25/03/2013 18:25 - United Kingdom - Peterborough

Today, my friend asked to borrow my new laptop to email his college professor. When he returned it, it had a virus on it, and I had to fish out two pubic hairs that were sticking out between the keys. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 671
You deserved it 7 489

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TorisaurusRexxx 10

I would tell you to install parental controls and site blocks, but that can't even keep 11-year-olds off of those sites.

Comments

That is just wrong on so many levels......

Well I guess we all know what he was doing...

Inciter 33

That's disgusting. If I were you, I wouldn't lend it out again.

redblueflame 23

That nasty bastard! You should probably sanitize every bit of your laptop!

potatosareawesom 7

i know im going to be banned for saying this but there is three things he could of been doing the first is a sin or the second is he might have clicked on spam or went on place that had a virus or download some kind of file that contained a virus and the 3rd is op got the virus but didn't remember

Maybe he was skyping with his professor lol!

I've had things like this happen to me so many times that I've become hesitant to let people borrow any of my things - even friends. I've loaned many things to people, only to get it back damaged, or they'll forget about it and months later I have to ask for it back - and hopefully they haven't lost it. One time, one of my friends even lost a book of mine on a bus when he forgot to grab it before exiting the bus. Thankfully though, he bought me a replacement copy. But it's still disappointing to trust a friend with one of your things and to have something happen to it.

Sounds like it's going to be a touchy subject to bring up, I'll stay out of your hair while you do it.

I wouldn't let anyone use my laptop without being around, especially since I don't log out of most sites. The only exception I ever made was for my sister (and at that time I used to log out of everything).