By loserface - 23/02/2009 22:50 - United States

Today, I was interviewing a cute guy for my journalism class, and he asked to borrow my laptop to check his email quickly. After the interview, I realized that the last thing I had searched for on my browser's Google box was "ingrown pubic hairs," and it was still up there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 262
You deserved it 36 662

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if it was me, who used your computer. I may have laughed a little(to myself). But honestly, it is none of my business. It is not a funny matter, someones health is important and so is their privacy.

skitz 0

lmaooo; now there's something you'll never live down

Comments

skitz 0

lmaooo; now there's something you'll never live down

22cute 17

I'm sure he didn't notice....or care!

if it was me, who used your computer. I may have laughed a little(to myself). But honestly, it is none of my business. It is not a funny matter, someones health is important and so is their privacy.

If he's worth your while, he won't spread that around. It's a true test to see if he is worth it.

you gotta exfoliate before you shave, duh

That doesn't work for everyone. Some people have reeeeally sensitive skin.

Just keep telling yourself he might not have noticed... and it could've been worse things, right? D:

Sensible comment by #2. I agree totally. I mean, it's a bit embarrassing, but not the end of the world. You do some grooming down there, and sometimes you get ingrown hairs. At least it's implied that you DO grooming/have good hygiene/care about yr. health.

How hard was it to spell out the word "your"? It almost has the same number of characters. In fact, if you typed that on an iPhone keyboard rather than a computer one, you'd be tapping the same amount of times. Just wanted to let you know.

carriealana 0

this gave me such a good laugh, it honestly made my day. thank you. my day wasn't going so well.

That's why you always clear the history and all other personal info before you let anyone use your computer.

Cloudy_fml 0

I agree with #6. Hehe. #12: A friend, eh? Suuuuure it was. ^_~

holynemesis1208 3

at least it was only on the search page and not google images because then that would have been scarring.