By grossed out - 25/03/2013 18:25 - United Kingdom - Peterborough

Today, my friend asked to borrow my new laptop to email his college professor. When he returned it, it had a virus on it, and I had to fish out two pubic hairs that were sticking out between the keys. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 671
You deserved it 7 489

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TorisaurusRexxx 10

I would tell you to install parental controls and site blocks, but that can't even keep 11-year-olds off of those sites.

Comments

At least you know OP didn't get screwed twice cause if his friend borrowed the razor there would be no pubes.

This is why I trust no one, no matter who they are, with my valuables.

unknown_user5566 26

So you're saying that you believe every single person you know would do something like this if you were to lend them your laptop? Sounds like you need to find more trustworthy people to associate with.

How the hell? Did you walk away? Did you just outright give it to him? All he needed was to write an email, that'd take 10 minutes at an extreme. All you need to do was hand him the laptop and wait around and that never would have happened.

I feel there is only one appropriate word here: Ew.

Don't worry, OP. his email probably read like this 'heo poffsor...' due to the keys being sticky. And he can't blame it on the dog.

That sucks but you kind of deserve it for being dumb enough to let someone borrow something as expensive and important as your laptop. He didn't have to take it with him to send an email.

EW! Good god, what kind of email did he send?

jopo_fml 1

Sounds like the laptop got a STD to me...

mokielove 10

oh hell no I would be so pissed off. that's why I don't let people borrow stuff.

KingCeltic77 18

I'm starting to think that "virus" wasn't a computer virus, if you know what I mean.