By Lady_Luck - 25/03/2009 19:31 - United States

Today, my friend and I were filming football practice and talking about what guys on the team were attractive and who we would want to get it on with. We didn't realize that the camera was recording everything that we said. The tape was played to the entire team the next day. With sound. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 817
You deserved it 126 922

Same thing different taste

Top comments

foamsinmouth 0

If you're filming the football practice how could you not know it was recording your voice as well? That's called stupidity. :P

Excellence 0

You idiots. Did you just assume that the camera would be polite and not eavesdrop on your conversation?

Comments

alex_vik 0

#86 - This is the internet, not real life. Do you ever think that people are actually what they're like IRL the way they act on the internet?

Oh wow. That's just plain sad. How could you not realize that there would be sound?

GabriLee 0

encyclopediadramatica.com.... Really? Their catch phrase is "In Lulz We Trust". Epic fail.

alex_vik 0

#90 - You don't do things for the lulz? And your 'epic fail' came from sites such as ED. So, you're the one who actually fails.

ragas 0

#90, are you serious right now? How ignorant can one person be when trying so hard to come off as not ignorant? This is exactly what you said: "...considering you search the web enough to adapt your speech to suit the internet?" Um, last time I checked, searching the web (synonym: internet) would probably constitute enough to adapt your speech to suit the INTERNET.

oh yeah... who knew video cameras had microphones? this is dumb.

Don't worry, *****. Guys love sex and rarely turn it down. Trust me, they'd sooner brown bag it than directly turn it down. You've thrown out the offer, so just lay back and enjoy getting passed around the locker room. P.S. - You certainly know how to support a team and show spirit!

GabriLee 0

Haha, love, I am getting some laughs, you are getting pissed. That is the difference. Web is not internet slang. It is used in proper English. Though, on the other hand, I do seriously hope that you use hurr derp when you talk on a daily basis. I'd rather not be called ignorant, because you do not know me, or what I do or do not do with my time. I merely asked what hurr derp meant, and still have not recieved a definition.

dang_fml 0

what camera doesn't record sound? not a smart move at all. you fail.