By Lady_Luck - 25/03/2009 19:31 - United States

Today, my friend and I were filming football practice and talking about what guys on the team were attractive and who we would want to get it on with. We didn't realize that the camera was recording everything that we said. The tape was played to the entire team the next day. With sound. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 817
You deserved it 126 922

Same thing different taste

Top comments

foamsinmouth 0

If you're filming the football practice how could you not know it was recording your voice as well? That's called stupidity. :P

Excellence 0

You idiots. Did you just assume that the camera would be polite and not eavesdrop on your conversation?

Comments

Awesome story rofl! I guess it's not what you said that's embarassing, but more who heard it. :o) Ignore the puerile boys in here who claim that any girl who thinks of sex is not "pure". It's a shame we have to endure their comments though... Given that it sounds like you were driving the camera, I'd say YDI - but with dispensation because you didn't expect the sound to be played at the meeting. :o)

killersfan 0

bad fml. i've read this in seventeen mag..

jio_freed 0

#51 - that's true, but the fact that they didn't realize video cameras record sound shows that they are dumb *****

alex_vik 0

#96 - You never asked what it meant, but here's what 'hurr' means http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Hurr Derp and durr are usually used together with hurr, one reason is because of this picture. http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/1/19/Derp_Dog_Unrelated.jpg

GabriLee 0

Actually, I did ask what it was in the first comment... But whatever. PS... don't waste your life online. I did it for ages. A social life is cooler.

alex_vik 0

#102 - You even said it yourself, you don't know anything about me, so don't be judging other people you know nothing about. I have an active social life.

yeahreally 6

its 2009 ppl, videos have audio.

lol thats great have any of the guys u were attracted to approached u yet?

haha. dont worry. same thing happened to me, except while filming a basketball game. toootally forgot the camera was on then we were like "oh shit! the camera!" and started cracking up. thankfully nobody knew who recorded it.... i hope. :) and no people, she didnt show them herself. its called game footage. the coach gets someone to record each game/practice so that they can watch it later and critique the players and better their strategies. durrr. and it may not be "football season," but teams who actually win titles practice pretty much year round. sources? my school does, and we're ccs champs.