By noway - 03/01/2014 11:03 - France - Cholet

Today, my French wife chose the name of our unborn baby girl. She wants to call her Fanny and won't change her mind. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 913
You deserved it 5 302

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blackman100 20

Make sure her middle name is Pack.

For the sake of your child I hope you change her mind

Comments

It may seem like a cruel name but it is what it is...it's a name it's not too common...and hey of she doesn't like it she can go by her middle name...

Not all people have middle names. I don't.

Truth.... But still I usually go by my last.,,

olpally 32

At least it's not Pamela Martha focker.

Labyrinth13 20

That was my grandmother's name. She hated it. She always went by Fan.

toxic_walrus 15

At least she didn't choose the name Gretchen

Is this a reference I'm not getting? I think Gretchen is quite sweet.

20- I don't think Gretchen's father, the inventor of the Toaster Strudel, would be too pleased to hear about this....

I used to know a half French girl. Thank god she wasn't 16 and pregnant. xD

#117 - It is merely the Coolest Story Ever. Surely one for the Brochure.

She's gonna be popular in Highschool. Give your wife an example of how this could go wrong. "All the boys are gonnna want in on your Fanny"

I am French and I didn't even know the name Fanny has a bad meaning (and probably it's the same thing for your wife!)... thank you to inform me haha.

Tell her to stop acting like a "fanny" over and over!

This is exactly why I chose normal names for my kids, Yura Bastard and Fukyoo Bastard.

Interesting....didn't know Bastard was a Japanese name.