By espylone - 17/12/2011 15:42 - France

Today, my five-year-old daughter told me she was going to throw up. I told her to rush to the bathroom. I followed her a few seconds later, only to find her sitting on the toilet and vomiting onto the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 129
You deserved it 6 494

Same thing different taste

Comments

juturnaamo 29

That blows...at least tile floors are easy to clean though.

A sign that your child may turn into a smart ass when she's older. Lol

KeannaLove 32

If you managed to read the entire post, she clearly stated she followed a few seconds later. It's not like she completely ignored her daughter and let her figure it out herself. She did exactly what any other parent would do.

hateevryone 14

you should've told her to throw up in the toilet.

Envythabosslady 1

For all of the people who said this child wasnt very smart...she was brilliant. She did as she was told, and went to the bathroom. It was a lack od SPECIFIC directions that created the mess. The child is 5. I hope she is feeling better crackers and vernors will help settle the tummy. And those who insulted this child...ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Norsk_Emily 8

"Why didn't you just take her to the bathroom 'you're self' " "...to do when their about to..." Honestly, use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation please. Also, the child is five years old. She did exactly what her mother told her to do.

pablopoo 7

Who says shes a ***** she said a good time not im guna go over and screw him

chels1994 11
TheViolentTomboy 5

My mom always went into the bathroom with me to pat my back when I threw up as a kid.