By espylone - 17/12/2011 15:42 - France

Today, my five-year-old daughter told me she was going to throw up. I told her to rush to the bathroom. I followed her a few seconds later, only to find her sitting on the toilet and vomiting onto the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 129
You deserved it 6 494

Same thing different taste

Comments

I doubt person is annoyed that their child puked, much less on the bathroom floor. It's an FML moment because it happened and it was less than desirable. Would you be all sunny and cheering 'yay' after that? No. You people would complain. Shit happens people and I don't think anyone is on this website to say how happy they are that they stepped in dog crap or joyful about getting on their hands and knees to clean up vomit after their child didn't realise the wonders of throwing up on the toilet. If you don't want to read about people bitching about even the most petty of things, why are you on this website? Now, anyone who has taken psychology classes or child development classes should know this(if you didn't/if not, now you will know! YAY!): Children at certain ages are very literal and need EXACT directions or they won't completely comprehend it and the results will normally not be that of someone who is, say, 10 years old. Thankfully, most grow out of this, unless they have a particular disorder. Next time your five year old says she needs to puke, pick her up and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! Or if it's really bad a garbage can/sink/bowl will work. That, or you need to be specific.

dapheronixx03 6

Awee poor kidd i hate throwing upp even now :/ and shes only fivee leave her alond and clean it up!

wafflerampage 0

At least you know she's potty trained.

How can people think this is CUTE? I mean, I can obviously see why the daughter thought what she did, but it's not cute.

Squrril 0

Well you did say to rush to the bathroom but you did not say to throw up in the toilet and sit on the floor

KatherineJ 0

Little kids are the cutest, aren't they?

RainaMadeilline 0

Omg she did listen buttttt..... Tell her to puke in the toilet next time. Hope she gets better.