By espylone - 17/12/2011 15:42 - France

Today, my five-year-old daughter told me she was going to throw up. I told her to rush to the bathroom. I followed her a few seconds later, only to find her sitting on the toilet and vomiting onto the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 129
You deserved it 6 494

Same thing different taste

Comments

awww! maybe you have to be a bit clearer next time :P

Yea might wanna specify next time. She is only five so what do you expect her to do?

desireev 17

Are you seriously that ******* stupid??? You are such a moron! She is a 5 year old child!! Grow up and say something smart you dumb ass!

Im not even blond and this comments still pissed me off

I'm a brunette and I got the **** over this comment. :) Obviously just an idiot anyways.

lalamike25 0

Stop being retarded people, it's a blonde joke. They're everywhere. I'm blonde and that made me laugh my ass off. Who cares?

Seriously peeps, chill out. It's a blonde joke get over it.

deadeyedex 6

I knew to throw up in the toilet when I was five god they are not that dumb.

icefshng8 9

5 year olds can be blonde too...

kayla22098 3

One of the smartest people I know is blonde.

I hate this stupid stereotype that blondes are idiots! No i'm not blonde i'm just not a blonde hater. Some people need to grow up...

It's not a stereotype, because nobody actually thinks that. Lmao.

I had an agro spaz =3 Forgive me by thumbing this down

MissBBGoodGirl 0

My 4yr old cousin threw up for the first time, looked at my aunt laughing and said "Mommy, what happened?" Needless to say op, don't be mad, in her mind she was obeying orders, plus you can't always control when vomit comes up.

MissBBGoodGirl 0

I forgot to add that she's only 5, she didn't know.

it's not literally first time when you wind babys they throw up... sometimes

flockz 19
rexgar2000 10

it's ok. she's got mommy to clean it up. :)

bubo_fml 10

"Daddy? Does this mean I gotta put my head in the toilet everytime I hafta shit?"

That was so ******* stupid, and please DON'T try again.

mauguster 15

"does this mean no one likes your comment?" yes it does