By Anonymous - 09/02/2013 16:11 - Canada - Stoney Creek

Spicy
Today, my fiancé told me that it would be okay with him if I got plastic surgery to make my boobs larger. It would also be okay with him if I didn't get the surgery, but he would call off our engagement and never talk to me again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 739
You deserved it 6 533

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a dick! l don't usually condone leaving over stupid shit, but LEAVE his ass!

Tell him it would be okay with you if he had a larger package, and if he doesn't grow it within a week, the engagement is off and you'll never talk to him again.

Comments

Wow, what an asshole. Don't do it, OP. If this guy thinks it's okay to make demands like that about your body, he's only going to get worse when you're married. Breaking off the engagement sounds like a blessing.

I love it when assholes make the decision so easy!!! Buh bye!!!!

mrperspire 4

Leave him and go get your boobs done! He's an ass!

nnnope 26

61 - why? Is there something wrong with natural breasts?

Tell him he can put that plastic surgery up his ass! Stupid douchebag.

Dont let him tell you what you can or can't do a perfect way to start a marriage

Wow, what an asshole! But on the bright side, at least now you have time to save yourself from marrying him! At least he showed his jerkiness before you blew lots of money on the wedding!

Why, exactly, did you say yes to marrying this fool?

My thought exactly. She must have known him for some time. Did it really come as a complete surprise that he's an immature, shallow idiot?

BunchieRules 31

Don't you just love homophones? Actually, I'd say the wedding would be pretty half-assed at this point.

I would get the boob job! Then leave his stupid ass for being so shallow!

I recall one case form my country, when a lady left her husband after he paid for her boob job... He took it to the court to try to get his money back, but I'm not sure if he succeded. Anyway, not the worst way to go for the OP, provided the stupid ass pays for it. Nevertheless, may not be worth all of the emotional distress.

Satoaoi 13

you can tell him it would be ok if he got plastic surgery to make his penis bigger.. if not your leaving him. but in all serious you need to leave him if that's all he ccares about