By Broken - 03/08/2010 12:11 - United Arab Emirates

Today, my fiancé invited his pregnant co-worker for dinner. After we finished eating, he sat down and explained to me that her kid is his and that he's been cheating on me with her for 5 months. She had a smile on her face during the entire thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 185
You deserved it 4 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

txgirl2013 14

I would have smacked her upside her head with a frying pan.

Comments

lalalaloveit 0

Thank you sooooooo much for moderating this one. By doing so, no one else had to click "yes". You are providing an invaluable service to the interweb cybercommunity. No, wait, I lied. #69 is right.

What an asshole. Tell his boss and get them both fired.

jramos0070 0

She's smiling now, but she'll be crying later when he does her the same way. Thank god you found out before you married him!

justin_brdfrd 0

well op she was probably smiling cause he was leaving your butt :/. Why not offer her some laxative brownies :). And tell him their kids probably going to be ugly anyways and karma will get them both especially when he cheats on the pregnant girl.

smileybabygirl 0

if i was you, i would have looked @ the chick and said i put poison in your food. that would have wiped her smile of her face.

it's ok. she won't be smiling when he cheats on her. once a cheater always a cheater.

alizax3 0

I wud been like, " I'll be rite back with desert" ... and yaa know sneak alil possin , if u catch my drift . if not just tackle them bitches... D:<

Girl, you need to learn to spell. My brain almost spazzed out when I got to the way you destroyed "poison" (as if your bastardized version of "would" wasn't bad enough)! How come people younger than 20 just cannot spell?!?