By Broken - 03/08/2010 12:11 - United Arab Emirates

Today, my fiancé invited his pregnant co-worker for dinner. After we finished eating, he sat down and explained to me that her kid is his and that he's been cheating on me with her for 5 months. She had a smile on her face during the entire thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 185
You deserved it 4 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

txgirl2013 14

I would have smacked her upside her head with a frying pan.

Comments

RockstarChickxD 1

You should've smacked the smile off of her face. :D

You should have been like ''oh...cool. ispat in your food anyways'' ;)

YouHaveFailed 0

op- leave him n his bitch to deal with their own problems. cheaters like that would only be sorry if they got caught(thats if hes even sorry at all). theyre not ur problem. dont stay with him

Easy solution. Say you forgive them, make up a story about how you've been cheating on him too and how relieved you feel because now you can both move on and be happy. Then say you want to celebrate and get that beautiful ex fiancé of yours to get a bottle of wine out of the cellar. While he's there, lock him in there. While he's locked in there, convince ex fiancé’s baby’s momma to check to see what's taking him so long. Once she gets up to walk back the hallway, watch her figure it out as she hears him screaming from behind the cellar door. Punch that bitch in the throat, open the cellar door, and push the hoe in there with that cheating piece of shit. Gather a few things, walk away, turn the stove on, and set in motion your 'set the house on fire' plan. When the police call you, act devastated when you find out your fiancé was having an affair. Continue to act devastated when you find out he also accidently locked himself and his mistress in the cellar, while they were cooking dinner, and set the house on fire. ...it'll be our little secret, OP.

op im sorry about your situation but on the bright side at least you didnt end up marrying the cheating jerk. he did you a favor. and honestly they deserve each other. karma will reward them nicely one day. i would also have made him pack his crap immediately and then clean out the bank account. i probably would have told her she was a ***** too! i hope you can move on knowing you deserve waaay better than this schmuck!

that is just horrible. be thankful you don't have kids with the guy.eventually he will cheat on her too but she's gonna have his kid as a reminder she ****** up

ydi for living in the middle east...

rasellersjr 0

He probably wasn't getting any at home. I'm 36 and I've never cheated, but given several months... maybe even weeks without and thrown into a situation, I don't think any man can guarantee he wouldn't.

Gotta disagree— sometimes life kicks you in the throat and you just have to choose the tough path. Many men have to go without sex while a spouse is ill or incapacitated; it happened to me and my husband for far too long. Call me naive, but I believe he never cheated, even though he had plenty of opportunities. He also could've left, or let an assumption that I was intentionally withholding sex make him bitter, but TG he didn't. (And I wasn't.) I totally understand that men's libidos are different than women's. They may be more affected by an abstinant spell, but they still aren't animals. TL;DR: The personal responsibility and integrity road isn't an easy one, but it's entirely possible to take. I applaud you and every man who chooses it.

Your sex does not determine your libido. It varies from person to person regardless of sex. It's just that women had to pretend they don't enjoy sex and were told to "wait for the one" and it's only recently that women have more freedom to express their sexuality and can admit openly that they enjoy it.