By ohyesIfeelspecial - 18/05/2012 16:05 - United States - Portland

Today, my fiancé emailed me some steamy pics. Too bad he forgot to erase "FWD:" from the subject line. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 683
You deserved it 2 467

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fx13mz 7

You should keep forwarding them to people he knows ;).

It's amazing how 3 letters (FWD) can ruin you life.

Comments

dougierocks 13

See if you can open the message header... (ask a friend how to do it..) It might show the original sender.

Get even, send us some steamy pics of yourself and be sure to send them to your ex boyfriend.

Oh no I'm so sorry:( maybe they were just old and to someone before you. Hopefully he's not cheating.

juen8940 1

Dude. I ALWAYS send the dirty pix I take to myself first thn fwd them to my fiancé. That's prob what happened.

There could be a reasonable explanation .. Perhaps he emailed them from one account to the other, and than to you. But, if he's cheating than FYL.

The only way this makes sense to me and for it to be bad is if he didn't have the photos himself and had to ask someone else for them.

So you're not the only one who gets to see his junk, big deal. lol Just kidding. I suppose he's not bashful and wants the world to know he is either a **** star in the making or drunk.

Llamacod 11

why would he want the world to know he's drink?

That's when u go and WOOP HIS AHH !! And then the crowd goes JERRY , JERRY !!!