By ohyesIfeelspecial - 18/05/2012 16:05 - United States - Portland

Today, my fiancé emailed me some steamy pics. Too bad he forgot to erase "FWD:" from the subject line. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 681
You deserved it 2 466

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fx13mz 7

You should keep forwarding them to people he knows ;).

It's amazing how 3 letters (FWD) can ruin you life.

Comments

It doesn't mean he cheats on her... he could have taken these pics with his smartphone and sent them to his computer one by one in order to resend her the entire collection in one mail. That what I would have done...

1crabbygirl 10

I think that's actually good advice.

If he resent the entire collection in one mail, it wouldn't say FWD - because then it would be a new email... For it to say FWD he would have to have done it with just one photo. Perhaps though he sent everything to himself first to check what the finished look looked like before sending... (seeing it in email-resolution). Also, maybe he did it intentionally to make her jealous? Either way FYL, hate things that provoke suspicion in a relationship.

I would have FWD the first one and drag the others in...

i could be wrong but doesnt the FWD come up only if hes received those pic from someone else before? jussayin

dominic1221 6

Not if he got a reply to it from the other girl, then forwarded the reply minus the extra stuff. Or what 16 said. jussayin

that would cause OP to go ape shit on her soon to be ex fiancee if the reply was still attached to it. lmao

dominic1221 6

No shit, Sherlock, that's why I said MINUS THE EXTRA STUFF.

See, that's what I was thinking and was confused as hell. Thanks

Emani_Jones 0

No. If you send a message to someone and then later to someone else witout taking the time to type out the whole message or attatching the photos all over again, you can just FWD it. I do it all the time.

Yes only if they get sent from someone to another person n so on

reddudeover 2

I, don't know was this an accident he was just trying to send YOU the pics and ACTUALLY forgot? Or was he doing something shady? Like cheating, but accidentally forwarded the to you? I think it's more dubious than people think.

At least he didn't forget about you ;p

Maybe he took them on his phone, emailed them from his phone to himself, checked them to see if they were top shelf and looking good, discovered they were and forwarded them to you?

Hiphuray4peas 27

Perhaps he just had a "photographer" help him out? No... probably not.

Vr0Cc 7

Jus saying tho I can be wrong but what if he sent the pics from his phone to his email n the sent it to you via email so he wouldn't have to have this pics on his phone...idk just a thought

Fifth time this was said... Or something along those lines.

If they had sense they wouldn't bother making a comment that's been made several times already.

perdix 29

So, he forwarded you steamy pics of another chick who's in the hunt? How did you stack up against the competition?

most the time I read these FMLS and think the worst of the men. but I kind of agree with the lads who say he may have just sent them from phone to computer. I do this all the time,so after you calm down look into it more,talk it out with him,do not quit everything right away. good wishes to you dearie.

This comment sounds like it's from Mrs. Doubtfire...

I read it in the voice of Mrs. Featherbottom. Arrested Development has ruined Mrs. Doubtfire for me.

Well you know whAt to do go viral with them and humiliate his ass with them.