By Anonymous - 30/12/2010 22:28 - United Kingdom

Today, my father had a dream that he'd lost me forever, and the pain was so unbearable, it woke him up. Turns out, the pain he was experiencing was just his bowels and he really needed to take a shit. This is the most affection I've ever received from my father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 015
You deserved it 3 458

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hear the pain of passing a kidney stone is equivalent to the pain of childbirth. Apparently the sensation of losing you is as satisfying as that of taking a really good dump.

Please allow me to quote from muffpuncher's profile: "I love to piss people off it brings joy to my existence." If you so enjoy insulting 4 year old girls, I'm sure there's a playground or primary school near your home. But I'm sure you'll have a good cry knowing that you didn't piss me off. Begone.

Comments

what an ass well what can you do? you could make him pee himself in his sleep for a week

wow... he literally had unbearable pain lmao anyways, thats horrible... well at least you got some affection

sourgirl101 28

I've had dreams that I was drowning in the ocean before. Turns out, I only needed to pee.(:

btnhdude 0

I've had dreams where I was on my bed floating in the ocean. I've had a dream where I was being chased by chucky the doll inside a huge pipeline. where I approached my mother and her face turned green, her eyes red and her tongue getting bigger. anyone else? I'd love to read about your dreams.

zp5 4

"No...no... *wakes up* NO!!!!" *breathing heavily* "Whats wrong dad?" "I just had a dream where I lost you forever...it hurt me so much..." "Its alright dad. I'm right here." "No! The pain in my bowel! I need to go take a dump!"

AMAZINashleigh 6

I had a dream that I died and Jesus was an alligator. It was odd. Anywho...that's sad. Poor you.

I'm a crocodile so what does that make me?

so you are literally a pain in the ass.

I think he was in pain, so he dreamt about something really painful. I know bowel movements are not something one like being associated to, but I wouldn't take his dream the wrong way.