By fatty - 03/08/2010 22:37 - United States

Today, my family and I watched Madagascar 2. When we got to the part where Gloria the hippopotamus is praised for her chunkyness, my little sister looked at me and said, "If you were a hippo, maybe then you would get a date." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 151
You deserved it 7 416

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MarkerofMagic 0

haha mean sister but good movie.

you shoulda said, " if you talked less, maybe YOU would get a date."

Comments

hifatpeople 0

how old is she and howd she say it?

Raleigh_bruh 7
Raleigh_bruh 7

Hmm, maybe. Go get some rest then.

that's rude maybe u should grow up u don't even know how old I am I could be acting my age

y can't we stop fighting it's all good I apologize I shouldn't have said dat it was inapropriate

ohthebloodygore 16

115 - If you spelt correctly, maybe you'd be understandable.

I'm on an iPod touch I just wanna finish da type as fast as I can u can understand me easier than sum of da pplz I know sum txts just look like random letters

ohthebloodygore 16

You just want to finish the type as fast as you can? How is that even understood?

Are you happy now? Sorry, I didn't know I was with the grammar police.

4 get it I tried 2 be friends and it didn't work I'm outta here

Raleigh_bruh 7

Wow, after all the times I've told Ignorance her spelling/grammar nazi ways would never make a difference.. Today, I stand corrected.

Damn graham cracker nazis what am I supposed to make smores with now? Why is it that Grammar Nazis enforce proper grammar when real Nazis killed shit. You'd think the people butchering grammar would be the grammar Nazis. Then again, we wouldn't call a regular nazi a Jew Nazi, so I guess it makes sense. ****, I hate when I go to argue something and end up provin myself wrong.

ohthebloodygore 16
ohthebloodygore 16

166 - If you come to that conclusion, (Where you prove yourself wrong) don't push send. Your whole comment was worthless because in the end, you said it wasn't the case.

No just posting an irrelevant post in a relevant area. Raleigh said grammar nazi before I did so get onto him.

181 that's the whole point i think it's funny when people think I'm an idiot. because I have no sense of humour, probably. but I don't like people thinking I'm a loser cuz that's the truth, so maybe I should stop posting. But of course I won't unfortunatly.

Raleigh_bruh 7

Lol, wow Sean.. :| I never called her a grammar nazi, I said she has "spelling/grammar nazi ways". Which she does, and she knows this.

ohh haha. Well if he was, it was a fail because he just made himself look like a loser. aha.

Raleigh_bruh 7

Who's black? Also, my other comment didn't post so I'll just recap. I never said Ignorance was a grammar nazi, I said she has "spelling/grammar nazi ways". Which is true, and she knows this.

I never said anyone was a grammar Nazi, I was just discussing the topic with myself for no reason. I like looking like an idiot and you can't stop me. Well you can but I'd like to see you try.

yeah iicaptain get it right gotta assume someones black like that...

Raleigh_bruh 7

No, I am not black. Sorry to ruin your joke. :]

Raleigh_bruh 7

Majority mexican and jamaican, but I've got some white and native american sprinkled in there. Edit: Er, and haitian.

ohthebloodygore 16

Raleigh, do you know Spanish?

Raleigh_bruh 7

Yeeep, I sure do. Spanish was my first language actually, English was hard for me to learn growing up.

ohthebloodygore 16

Hah, awesome. Spanish was my first language too. Most people find it a shock that I speak Spanish.

Raleigh_bruh 7

#240 - What nationalities/races are you?

ohthebloodygore 16

Spanish/English, but most people see me and assume 'white girl!'. Even if they do think I speak spanish, they think I speak it crooked and with a weird accent.

Raleigh_bruh 7

Hmm, which one are you in your picture? And what was your name again? You said it last night, but I forgot. :x

ohthebloodygore 16

Redhead. I said my last name? No I said my first name; Precious. I have two last names Romo and Jaltkin.

ohthebloodygore 16

Oh, my mistake. I did not read it correctly, I thought you asked what my last name is.

Raleigh_bruh 7

Bleh, I have three last names. :| But yah, Precious, that's what it was. :P Pretty name.

ohthebloodygore 16

3? That's a lot. I think two is too much. Precious is an idiotic name. :p

we went from bad spelling and grammar to race, how?????

ohthebloodygore 16

We* and one question mark automatically makes it a question, you don't need that many.

Raleigh_bruh 7

Yep, Moreno-Banks Allen. :/ Aha, I like it though. I don't know anyone named Precious, so it's unique in my world. :P

ohthebloodygore 16

Moreno is the Spanish one. Easy to pick out like my 'Romo' Really? What about the movie Precious? :p

Raleigh_bruh 7

Yah, Moreno is the Spanish one lol. Hmm, Precious is a movie; therefore I don't know her or the person that played her in that movie. So you're still the only Precious I actually know, even though I don't know you. Make sense? :]

ohthebloodygore 16

Very much so. I don't like my name, reminds me of a dog. Mostly because my sister has two dogs; she named one Precious and the other Love. Both being my names.

Raleigh_bruh 7

Aha, was that done intentionally?

ohthebloodygore 16

Very much so. She's waiting for me to change my first and middle name so she can change her dogs name. Yes, my name is Precious Love :p Akward, I know.

Raleigh_bruh 7

Lol, wow. I think I just learned your whole name in one conversation. Sorry, but you will never know my middle name. Waaay too embarrassing. :p

ohthebloodygore 16

Haha is it Spanish or English? And, is it common in Spanish:English.

You spelled awkward wrong, Precious. that's at least two mistakes! Maybe you aren't such a grammar Nazi after all.

ohthebloodygore 16

Sean, I'm not a grammar Nazi! I'm a grammar Nazi in Spanish. I don't know English good enough to be a grammar Nazi, but thank you for the correction.

Well actually more like 10... But I'm not in the mood.

Anyway you corrected me I correct you it's only fair. Together we can conquer the world! Or at least spell shit correctly.

Raleigh_bruh 7

Precious, my middle name is neither I'm afraid. :P It's very odd, and I can't give you anymore clues.

ohthebloodygore 16

Sean, it is fair. It's why I said thank you, my English can always improve. Raleigh, no more clues? How will I ever figure it out then?

ohthebloodygore 16

Sean, I'm pretty sure it's not 'bruh'. There's a song named 'bruh bruh'

Raleigh_bruh 7

No Sean, it's not bruh. I just say that word a lot, bruh. :P And Precious, that's the point. You aren't supposed to guess it because it's odd and I hate it.

ohthebloodygore 16

Raleigh, I say that word a lot as well :p I'll figure it out, some day. Very distant from today. Do you have a Mexican accent?

Raleigh_bruh 7
Raleigh_bruh 7

No, you will never figure it out. And yes, I have a distinct accent while speaking Spanish.

Nice pussy, Ignorance. Now take a nap or drink a monster.