By Broken - 03/08/2010 12:11 - United Arab Emirates

Today, my fiancé invited his pregnant co-worker for dinner. After we finished eating, he sat down and explained to me that her kid is his and that he's been cheating on me with her for 5 months. She had a smile on her face during the entire thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 184
You deserved it 4 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

txgirl2013 14

I would have smacked her upside her head with a frying pan.

Comments

thatguy888 0

I hate people who would do things like that to other people.

srammer8 0

She's smiling because they 'love' each other, and apparently she isn't guilty... Hopefully you can take the high road and get over them. :/

um I'd kill the lady give her a god quick one two in the face lol

ellielovesyuh 0

what a douche. he shoulda told u a lott sooner. >.>

uhazsquiads 0

she was like " IN YO FACE SUCKAH" she didn't wanna say it so she smiled :) lol but still fyl O_O

i dont get why people cheat. i would never, and if i ever somehow did, my guilty concious would eat me alive

Fother_Mucker 0

OP, you should have said: Oh, so is this a time to tell you that I'm pregnant, but you & 5 other guys may be the father?

kittykataclysm 0
Cupcakeshizz 0

I imagined a robot when it said she was smiling the whole time

MarkerofMagic 0

that's just messed up. I hate people no cheat. and let alone she's smilig about it?

32 & 57 w I n!!! lol u guys made me laugh.

That just sucks man. Like seriously that is effed up on his part. Thank gosh you hadn't married him yet. He'll probaly do her the same thing later on. The smile will wear off in time hun, don't worry. :)

Now you can start over, and this time find a man that is so much better for you. 10years down the road he'll have 22 kids by 22 diff women and you'll be happy. Then you can say IN YOUR FACE!!!! to both of those assholes!!!

31 dang. anyway.....that's what happens when u don't use condoms or Plan B, but FYL

Man, FML was better when it wasn't a jailbait picture server...

tweetbaby14 18

109- my creeper senses are tingling! and OP it was probably for the best. I mean she could just be the office "juice dumpster". most likely everyone had a piece, so the baby might not be his. then 2 or more weeks later bam! you'll be with an amazing guy that treats you like a queen.

Atleast you found out before you got married, and can now just break it off with that douchebag. You'll find someone better, hopefully.

i too hate ppl who cheat. Wait i mean ppl who dont know how to cheat. first you pull out every time, and second you stick to the lie no matter wat she saw or may have on tape

YDI for not asking earlier if the baby was yours.

Yes, because SHE could have knocked HER up. Good job in health class.

graciedacie 0

#59; It shouldn't have to be considered "sweet" to think that way! It should be considered normal...and it should be expected!

idk why but when i read this it made me laugh

fckinbowdown 0

I would have kicked her so ******* hard in the utterus that she would lose the kid, smile then walk away

Brittney_E 0

utters? niceeee. i wouldve figured it out. and then smacked that smile right off her face.

terranada 3

54, that's really sweet!! More guys in this world need to be like you. :)

eazyeeze 0

Cook a celebration dinner for them (to congratulate) but this time, poison their food 

someone2me2 1

Should have got back at the bitch by saying " yey, we can have a threesome and all live together forever." Then destroy the toilet when she has morning sickness and spit in her food

57 Right u should've said or go to him now and tell him like really

ralphgragasin 0

or a bottom part of ur pants on ur head :)

YDI for your fiancé inviting his pregnant coworker over and during dinner telling you that the baby is his and he was cheating on you with her for 5 months. She had a smile on her face the whole time.

Maybe tWas a nervous smile like, "hehe hope dis bitch don't stab me" But anyway blame your lying cheating husband and not the **** for doing what ***** do. At least he came clean..

FYL for sure OP. I don't understand why people cheat. If you're that unhappy with your partner that you'd cheat on them. Do them a favor and leave them. It may seem like a bad favor but it will cause much less pain to them in the long run. The pain caused by cheating is terrible, and can ruin a persons trust in others. If you don't have the courage to admit you're unhappy and leave them, and thus cheat instead, it means you're too immature to date yet and you're a ******* lowlife coward. So to all cheaters who read this: there is no excuse, you are just a low life coward. I won't call you a piece if shit, cause a piece of shit is better than you. And to the few faithfuls like be left: bless you all cause you know what love us, and you have the courage to do what's right. I hope you get what you deserve, another faithful lover!

blonderunner 0
jameses19 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
nisey3313 11

hahaha I c wut u did there 137

I'd like to be in the middle of a ellielovesyah/ kittykataclysm sandwich.

TrekkieGirl 0

@239, I agree! However, in regards to the OP, I truly hope this guy is now her 'EX' fiance. Him bringing his knocked up fling to dinner, was quite classless and extremely thoughtless. He should have told the OP in private.

jameses19 0

how funny and ironic, I just saw a piece on CNN how they were talking about how cheating actually helps relationships! I didn't stick around to watch it but I'm curious to learn and understand where they are coming from on that.

To all the UAE haters...Bet a box of doughnuts OP, the ex fiancé and the Preg-Ho are soldiers or civilian contractors; not UAE nationals. I hope they are all soldiers and she reports them. Getting knocked up on assignment is a big no no. Too bad he was only the fiancé...Can't have them Article 15'd for adultery then divorce his sorry ass.

jameses19 0

totally agree with you 100% #256

The unmitigated gall to tell you this with her in the room, after you cooked for them shows that you are lucky to be rid of him. It also shows she is a real ***** and the true losers here are you and the poor child they spawned. I hope you quickly find true love and I know Karma will sort out the rest. Stay strong!!

i don't get y ppl cheat lmao... I mean if ur gonna cheat y not just call the person break up n then do w.e u want since ur single haha

DinoBonertaco 0

actually 31 it was in her face. The pregnant chick he invited was the one who didn't get it in the face (:

DinoBonertaco 0

What does his location has anything to do with the FML? Lame much?

yeah neither do I, like I just dont understand it if all your out for is to fulfill your desires and lust then stay single and go do so not hurting someone you ve just made a commitment with. To hurt the girl who is your gf, wife, or what not so you can have some temporary fun just isnt right like 54 my concious would explode

wow, what an ass.. I can think of several things I would have done in this situation. FYL

knightknight 0

181 more guys are like him... but like me, we are already married ;). I would never cheat on my wife, she rocks my world.

psh the pregnant coworker should not be smiling. the douchebag who did that to op will probably do the same to her. op shouldn't be in the blues. she can now have hate sex every night :)

I saw where this is going by the first sentence.

Sounds like #239 has cheated before and rationalized it somehow. As for the OP, I would have hinted that "My ex fiance said that he loved me and was the only one for me. Has he told YOU that yet? Well, hope he's actually honest that time and doesn't cheat on YOU like he did ME". Put a seed of doubt about his faithfulness to her, since he was unfaithful to YOU.

Hey, **** you, #239. Don't tell people they need to walk in a cheater's shoes. "Oh no, I felt lonely and had to gain attention from someone else!" Die.

intrcptin46 0

108, you're hot, period...just thought i'd let ya know :P

snatch1855 0

:,( #54 u speak wise words! I hate cheaters

182 we shall poison the food... ._. yes we shall

209 saying YDI then repeating the fml isn't funny so do the world a favor a stfu

Rachalynia 0

54 could you be any cuter?? maybe only if you were holding a puppy...

xoxo31 0

he shouldnt have cheated in the first place..

109, That girl is 10 years younger than you! Christ.

iamchuck 0

Yeah, I threw up reading it.

it really is... and it also really sucks /: FYL

DarkHelmet 10

Get a baseball bat and beat the shit outta him now... then wait for her to have the baby and return to full health and BEAT the BRAKES off her ass too!!!!

Doesn't the UAE hand out the death penalty for this sort if thing? Report them to the Motality squad?

Hgielad_720 0

66, I completely agree! haha well that's what I would do anyways...

txgirl2013 14

I would have smacked her upside her head with a frying pan.

milakitty21 0

I would have flown over that table and beat that baby out of her.. >=

kirby101 2

Right? Knock the b*tch out and kick his ass while you're at it

uh idk if u realized this but op is a girl I don't think she could kick the husband and chicks ass....

Hgielad_720 0

Duh. Everyone knows it's a girl... but after being told news like that, I'm sure you'd be surprised at what a girl is capable of.

See? Of course there was a reason he invited the coworker over.

wait til the bastard child is born & beat her up.

That's terrible. but now he's stuck with a bastard child and you're free to find a guy who isn't such a dick :)