By anonymous - 31/10/2014 04:24 - United States - Rancho Cordova

Today, my ex-girlfriend started dating the guy she told me not to worry about when we dated. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 356
You deserved it 4 138

Same thing different taste

Top comments

makes you wonder what she was up to while you guys were dating.

askullnamedbilly 33

Unless she started dating him immediately after you two broke up, it's not really any of your business. You're not with each other anymore and are both allowed to date whomever you want. If the timing isn't suspicious, there's no reason for you to assume that there was anything going on while you were dating.

Comments

ElijahS96 7

I completely understand bro. The same thing happened to me.

I'm sorry, I know exactly how you feel....this was also done to me. In the end, karma gets everyone back. Sorry you were lied to and I promise, it gets easier as time goes by :-)

So is she not allowed to date or be happy now that you guys aren't together?

ostfaiz 18

this is because he was her future tager ^ _^

Same thing happened to me a few months ago! I feel your pain!

kev92 5

why do you care anyways she's your ex.

What a load of bullshit comments. It is possible to befriends with other guys when you're in a relationship, it doesn't mean she's going to run off or cheat. I ended up liking an ex boyfriends best friend who i was really good friends with, but i didn't have any romantic type feelings for him till AFTER the end of my relationship with my ex. It is very possible to only have eyes for your partner and be friends with other guys and to then end up seeing them differently if you become single. She deserves the benefit of the doubt, she may well have had no interest in this other guy while she and OP were dating.

I know how you feel bro just keep your head up you'll find someone better