By anonymous - 31/10/2014 04:24 - United States - Rancho Cordova

Today, my ex-girlfriend started dating the guy she told me not to worry about when we dated. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 355
You deserved it 4 138

Same thing different taste

Top comments

makes you wonder what she was up to while you guys were dating.

askullnamedbilly 33

Unless she started dating him immediately after you two broke up, it's not really any of your business. You're not with each other anymore and are both allowed to date whomever you want. If the timing isn't suspicious, there's no reason for you to assume that there was anything going on while you were dating.

Comments

jazzy_123 20

usually that mean you SHOULD worry. Sorry OP. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

jazzy_123 20

he doesn't need HER and I think she's a form of negativity to him. I don't know if anyone else gets it lol oh well.

Sooo... had you already broken up before she started dating him? If so... can't see that she did anything wrong, tbh.

Good that she's your ex. Don't go back.

whata hoebag ): it happens op forget about her

Been there and had that, sorry mate but you can do a lot better!

ihavenolifehaha 16

Well if you're broken up I don't see the problem here. She can date who she wants if you guys aren't together anymore, luckily she didn't cheat on you dude.

She's your ex...what's the issue? That sounds so insensitive...what caused the break up is the question

Mine did the same thing, except it happened 4 days after she broke up with me, she said she wasn't a cheater even though they were texting all the time. I'm not gonna call her a liar, but if she were Pinocchio then she would have a really long nose.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

You did just call her a liar... Lol.

As someone who has been on the other side of this exact equation: I'm sorry OP. Especially if the break up was recent. It may mean she was cheating, but it could also mean she broke up with you to avoid cheating on you. Sometimes we can't help falling for someone else and it's difficult to know what the right course of action is. Doesn't mean the situation sucks any less though.

Maybe because she liked you better back then. But now you two broke op things chanced? But FYL indeed.