By anonymous - 31/10/2014 04:24 - United States - Rancho Cordova

Today, my ex-girlfriend started dating the guy she told me not to worry about when we dated. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 356
You deserved it 4 138

Same thing different taste

Top comments

makes you wonder what she was up to while you guys were dating.

askullnamedbilly 33

Unless she started dating him immediately after you two broke up, it's not really any of your business. You're not with each other anymore and are both allowed to date whomever you want. If the timing isn't suspicious, there's no reason for you to assume that there was anything going on while you were dating.

Comments

this happend to me as well. I was in Korea for 3 months. We were thinking to even go futher several steps in our relationship. When I got back after. I got dumped and she is now in a relation with my "friend" she told me not to worry about..

bitches aint loyal man, gotta watch them like a hawk.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

literally happened to me by my ex a few weeks ago.

Actually, the same thing literally just happened to me. Isn't that ironic. It sucks man.

Been there before. She married the guy less than 2 weeks later

My girlfriend did that to me too... Really sucks

same happened to me, just happened while we were still going out

wsdarrah 14

I was dumped by my ex after two and a half years with no explanation. I was completely, unswervingly faithful to him, and he was the one who cheated. I'm now dating the man who I told him not to worry about, because this man was in love with me the entire duration of my relationship with my ex. He respects and cares for me, even as much as I hurt and rejected him in the past. I never cheated on my ex. But I did end up with the person who respected me and loved me from the beginning. Maybe OP's girlfriend isn't a bitch, and the situation is similar.