By likesboys - 19/05/2010 12:00 - Canada

Today, my entire family thinks I'm a lesbian. I'm straight. I'm embarrassed and don't know how to tell them that I've been single for so long because I can't get a guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 950
You deserved it 4 970

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's ok hun. I'm 17 without a boyfriend...ever. just look on the bright side, when you get a bf it will be even more special. =)

Comments

mrzero 0

or you can write in a paper and give it to them or send them text massage

My parents might think I'm gay too, since I'm 21 and have never had a girlfriend. (Forgive the gender switch, but it's necessary.) It'll turn around eventually though - I had my first kiss recently, and she was brilliant. Suck it up for now, and prove them wrong with the most awesome boyfriend ever.

1LL337 0

YDI for being socially/sexually unappealing. There's no shortage of good men around, get your act together, clean yourself up, and go meet people.

bandgeek_bri 0

#8 is a win ur my hero! and op, it's ok u will find mr. right soon! :)

latina7_fml 0

i no how u feel. im 21 & my fam tinks im lesbo 2. dey say cause i dont even talk 2 guyz. but i do is just dat i dont tell dem evry single detaiol of my life

mabey thay know something you dont all the gay people i know said that thier family and friends knew before even they did.

eh..I think families often times WANT certain people to be gay (usually from some twisted sadism, projection, or vicarious living) and just hound them, and undermine their love lives until they do. but that's just me. Humans are f*cked up.

TheB0a 5

You'll find a guy soon...or girl.

whats with women and low self-esteem. Its not unnatural to be single you know.

Well people are gona think what they believe. Why don't you tell them that you dont care? I mean if it's not true then that is a thing for you to know and if they don't wanna believe that then that sucks for them! :)