By likesboys - 19/05/2010 12:00 - Canada

Today, my entire family thinks I'm a lesbian. I'm straight. I'm embarrassed and don't know how to tell them that I've been single for so long because I can't get a guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 950
You deserved it 4 970

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's ok hun. I'm 17 without a boyfriend...ever. just look on the bright side, when you get a bf it will be even more special. =)

Comments

rastacocka 0

really its that hard to get a guy... i would bone anything with a ******

DemonicGodrick 5

Come to the dark side than ;) we have cookies. Lol

hey...OP, I feel your pain. I'm on the other side of the spectrum. however, I don't help by being "twee" nor "chichi" and the homoerotic jokes don't help either....but hey.

I am going through the same problem, and my parents were the ones who said don't even think about boys till after college. Now i am a third year in high school, and their saying, "if you want to tell us anything go ahead." while handing me fliers on how to come out. Apparently I "act weird, talk weird, and just generally not normal." I understand how you feel. I keep telling them i am a misanthrope and I just haven't grown up yet, and they get more and more pushy.

babalicios 1

I feel your pain. More than you may know

YDI for apparently thinking being thought of as lesbian is a bad thing.

doglover100 28

I've never been with anyone, makes me think what my parents think.

It's fine, I'm 19 and haven't been with anyone.