By likesboys - 19/05/2010 12:00 - Canada

Today, my entire family thinks I'm a lesbian. I'm straight. I'm embarrassed and don't know how to tell them that I've been single for so long because I can't get a guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 950
You deserved it 4 970

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's ok hun. I'm 17 without a boyfriend...ever. just look on the bright side, when you get a bf it will be even more special. =)

Comments

crazy_vet_tech 10

Same thing is happeneing with me...everywhere I go people ask if I am a lesbian =/

*everywhere I go, Bitches always know... that Charlie Scene had got a weenie that he loves to show!*

Yikes, I'm sorry! That really is a bummer. I can relate somewhat (not TOTALLY, but in a slight sense) since the boyfriends I had before the one I have now were guys that I wasn't attracted to at all-- I went out with them because they were nice. But guys that I liked never paid attention to me at all! I've finally found a guy that is attracted to me that I'm also attracted to, but it took me until I was 20.

morganiscool114 0

tell them your bi and that you aren't sure which gender your attracted to most yet

eazyeeze 0

bring home a random guy and **** him in front of your family. when you're done, ask them if they still think you're a carpet muncher

liongirlsec 0

I have that same problem, only its with my friends on the bus. They ask me everyday if i like girls. I always respond with saying" just because im single doesnt mean im a lessy"

unbelievable..... my take is ur a princess or think your a princess and u have this idea of what a man should be... any women can pickup somebody just get out of this man has to ask a women attitude and see what's out there yea ill probably get a no a couple times but women have it easy web it comes to men we are the grovelers u get to pick.... so pick and shut up it would be nice to one day see a women not say I can't find a date Willing men are everywhere!

Well that sucks but it isn't a big deal, unless they're being nasty about it. Just tell them the truth, and if they don't believe you, that's their problem.

Well at least that means your family would accept you if you were a lesbian.