By litup - 04/07/2009 22:48 - United States

Today, my drunk boyfriend thought it would be a good idea to light a firework in the back seat of my car while we were driving down the interstate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 705
You deserved it 6 590

Same thing different taste

Top comments

butterfly141989 0

you should have kicked his a** to the curb (literally and figuratively speaking)

rmujerita 0

i hope u made him walk after that

Comments

winemysavior 4

some people are so stupid. specifically #22-24. he lit a freakin firework in the car! do you not know what they do? It needs no ending. i had people like him light fireworks in a hallway of my house and the wall and floor were burnt. i can't imagine how a small space got affected. i feel for you!

fili450r 0

hell, i light fireworks off all the time while im driving...it makes things interesting....

And then, there 'll be fireworks between your boyfriend and you !

AntiChrist7 0

YDI for having an idiot as boyfriend

codaic1549 0

She doesn't really deserve it. I mean, yeah her DRUNK boyfriend lit a firework in the car. BUT! he was drunk, therefore his senses temporarily damaged. If he was sober, he wouldn't have done that.

Manic_Depressive 0

My EX boyfriend && I && his brothers && friends... ALL SOBER! Have lit fireworks in the house, throwen them at each other, etc! WHILE SOBER!! You don't have to be drunk to have fun...

nemonaki 0

Correction: you don't need to be drunk to be stupid.

Not the shiniest penny in the coin purse is he... But surely you must've had some previous indicators of this if you've been together for any length of time. Enough to know not to let him anywhere near pyrotechnics at any rate.

666HailSatan666 0

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with #29. Are you saying there were no previous signs that he is an inconsiderate douchebag? Oh, but I'm sure he's cute and/or good in bed so you overlook that crap right? In fact, I bet you're still with him even though he could've done some real damage out of sheer stupidity. Sorry, but If you stay with this loser, you deserve whatever comes your way.

People say YDI for the even the most uncontrollable unfortunate events. Wtf? It's 100% FYL.

#32 Well it could be a YDI for having picked such a moron for a boyfriend :S

Is your boyfriend the Lord of fire as Sid in "Ice Age" ? lol

shnibz101 0

Were did he get the firework?????????