By litup - 04/07/2009 22:48 - United States

Today, my drunk boyfriend thought it would be a good idea to light a firework in the back seat of my car while we were driving down the interstate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 704
You deserved it 6 590

Same thing different taste

Top comments

butterfly141989 0

you should have kicked his a** to the curb (literally and figuratively speaking)

rmujerita 0

i hope u made him walk after that

Comments

rc024 0

That must have been a good show in the back seat hahahahaha

iphonebro 0

I blew out my ear with a mini TNT stick

LeedsFML 0

You're boyfriend sounds like a tool. Probably lights his own farts for 'amusement' too.

Whoa whoa whoa ... lighting fireworks in the car is one thing, but don't hate on lighting your farts on fire.

inbloom_fml 0

why the **** not? it might've been funny in like, the third grade, but at some point, men have to grow up. and OP: dump him. simple as that. i hope the firework went off in his face and caused significant damage.

Jesus Christ have you no sympathy or humor? This sounds like a roaringly good drunken adventure. He'll learn his lesson and feel the effects of it in the morning. Let him learn from his mistakes and leave it at that. There is no need to be hasty. Drunk people do dumb things. OP could've seen something stupid happening if she willingly drove a drunk around. FYL but don't make a hasty decision yourself.

ohboyscott 0

make sure he never has babies...please

And? How is your life ****** after that? You obviously aren't dead or were in a car accident

Fireworks are LOUD. Especially in small places. She was probably swerving all over the highway, nearly got in a car accident. Not to mention it's an EXPLOSIVE lit in a car fueled by GASOLINE.

Manic_Depressive 0

Imagine the other things she is going to have to deal w/down the road. your just an a**

so where is the fml in this? he lit a firework then what? worst fml I've ever seen

#23, Although it seems that she survived, she was probably scared shitless warranting the FML.

CyclonePsycho 1

Exactly, #41. Fireworks are kind of loud, esp. in small spaces. She probably swerved all over the interstate in a panic and wondering wtf is going on.

lmmmr 0

Vehicles powered by gasoline and explosives are not friends.