By makeitstop - 04/08/2011 13:41 - United Kingdom

Today, my daughter wouldn't stop yapping on about not being able to register on the new Harry Potter website. The amount of whiny jibber-jabber emanating from her cake-hole made me want to boot her from our family tree, and I had to resort to booze to wash the pain away. I'm a terrible parent. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 595
You deserved it 63 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

emmiep1011 7

I hope you resorted to butter beer.

Comments

Actually you ****** up the genders. The mother is the asshat.

check out the gender, genius. OP IS the mother

CAJustise 9
MrWhiteGluz 1

ur a great parent. just tell her to go get a life and shut the **** up the movies were bad anyway

I wonder how long will your comment last before getting buried :D

Your comment is wrong in so many ways...

love0128 5

You need mental help, the movies, as well as the books were ALL AMAZING!!! What world are you from!?!

theonlysweetpea 10

I don't know what this site thing is about but don't you think you were being so much of a douchebag that instead of LISTENING to her

bubblez1108 0

Does she have a tumblr? Bc if she does everyone on there will help her. That's what I did and I got in the first day.

sourgirl101 28

I thought he would said pie-hole not cake-hole. I could be wrong.(:

Wreakorofhavoc 1

Unfortunately you'll get no sympathy from the internet, especially this website. Most of the people on this site seem like 13 year olds who are Harry Potter and Twilight fanboys. But I understand how you feel because both of those book series suck.

AriadneBelle 3

Actually, she gets no sympathy from me not because I'm a Harry Potter nerd - I totally am - but because she did one of two things: 1. Raised a child whiny enough to cause inner ear bleeding. or 2. Raised a normal child, but is too much of a self centered witch to handle it when her daughter is disappointed about something. and then whined about it on the internet, because she would rather get drunk than take an interest in the life of a child she chose to have. You are a terrible parent, OP. So, keep hitting that sauce, because alcoholism is just frosting on the cake of your daughter's ruined childhood.

#49: Just FYI, the Harry Potter generation is now mostly comprised of 20 somethings, not 13 year olds. Check your facts, bub. ;)

If you have to turn to alcohol for your problem about this, you probably do fr bigger things too. Lots of people are alcoholics, bit you probably need some help.

Maybe her daughter's whining was so beyond the average person's tolerance for annoyance, that the choice was either suicide, booze, or drugs, and the OP chose booze.