By makeitstop - 04/08/2011 13:41 - United Kingdom

Today, my daughter wouldn't stop yapping on about not being able to register on the new Harry Potter website. The amount of whiny jibber-jabber emanating from her cake-hole made me want to boot her from our family tree, and I had to resort to booze to wash the pain away. I'm a terrible parent. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 595
You deserved it 63 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

emmiep1011 7

I hope you resorted to butter beer.

Comments

Eff her life for having a mother like you!! You need alcohol to deal with a whining child? Pathetic. Why have kids if you can't stand them? Why not get off YOUR lazy ass and help figure out why she can't register, obviously it is important to her!!

Or father, I guess you don't really state what you are but still....poor kid for having a parent who talks badly about them!

Am I the only one who didn't assume the op was an alcoholic after reading this? People are taking this too seriously. Anyone can be annoying and anyone can feel like having a drink if they have to suffer someone when they're like that. It doesn't mean either party is a bad person.

BPO 0

Haha im getting mad too! I can't register on pottermore:( i guess ill just have to wait wheb the website opens

lchatdison 0

Why don't you boot yourself from the family tree. She is probably better off without you in it.

Maybe you should have closed your legs if you weren't ready to handle the responsibility of a child. It's really a shame that there are people who want kids but can't have them, while undeserving whiny ****** like you just keep popping them out like gumballs.

stacianichole 2

guaranteed OP whined about something as a kid. get over it...without booze.

Wow. You are terrible. I hope you feelvworse after all the hate comments.

jewelsfml 0

I feel ya...trust me, glad I'm not alone