By Gbeat411 - 25/06/2010 05:09 - United States

Today, I went to boxing and this hot chick asked me if I was wearing a sports cup. I replied yes, when I wasn't. I thought she was going to check with her hand and feel. She checked with her knee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 005
You deserved it 71 237

Same thing different taste

Comments

MY BALLS! Oh damn jimmy's sterile...

that's still prolly the most action u got today. fyl

Ha ha, smart girl :D Why would any one want to touch sports cup with hand through ur pants? Seriously why?

And what have you learned from this...? Next time someone asks you if you're wearing one, tell the truth! Don't lye about that kinda stuff. It will backfire, as you've experienced. Autch!

lololol247 0

Gives a fresh new meaning to Tchaikovsky's ballet... **Puts on sunglasses** ..."The Nutcracker" YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I would tell you to ask her if she was wearing a puss plate (like girls softball catchers wear), but I strongly suspect she would deck your pussy ass before you could knee her vag. Your best solution is a gender re-assignment operation. Then you could be proud of being a sissy.

lololol247 0

44, hey asshole, you try to make one expert.

lololol247 0

Im sorry 44, there was someone else that insulted my Caruso joke >:(

lol, all I'm saying is don't force it. If you make a Caruso joke every fml, it gets old really fast. And I for one appreciate a good Caruso joke, so let's try to use them sparingly, and only when they are genuinely funny. Not just using them for the hell of it.

lololol247 0

59, i don't make one every FML. I only make one when it comes to me, unforced. Get your shit in line before you say shit.

Damn, you're really butt-hurt. I guess I didn't just see you make a Caruso joke in the fml directly above this one. Hmm... Sorry if I embarassed you in front of all your "friends"

lolol - YOUR jokes suck balls. Notice the emphasis on your, meaning, not all jokes like that are bad, just yours.

Averizzle 0

Oo online dude fight! *Grabs popcorn*

sharmen 0

67, if you're too dense to figure out what a sports cup is from the context of the FML (not to mention that it's kind of obvious), then you probably won't understand if someone explained it to you.

CUPCHECK!! u never did that?? u were never young

Why would you wear a sport cup? My mom always fills my sport cup with what she calls "man juice", it's a mixture of sunny d and kool-aid! if that girl kneed your sport cup, you should yell someone.

Laxer21 0

ROFL @ 96 dude when u said it I pictured a lil kid standin with thier head tilted and a confused face 

ravensunnyd 0
Ratchet319 0

YDI because you didn't wear it, you lied, and you got horny over it

lololol247 0

68, I hope what they say about dogs growing to look like their owners isn't true... because that would make you one ugly son of a bitch.

looks like the chinese guy needs some sushi to calm down..

ydi for thinking that was going to be a "dear penthouse" moment.

supergirl69_fml 0
skull_candy 0

ahahaha. agreed with 59 and 65. it's getting old.

haha good job pentadik;; i knew there was something wrong with that sentence.

Looks like #125 needs to get his facts straight...don't stereotype and if you're gonna be an asshole and do it anyway, at least get it right...dumbass...

kittykittymeow 0

125- first of all, chinese people didn't invent sushi. japanese people did. second of all, I can tell by lolol's shirt that he's korean, neither of which are chinese. seriously don't talk shit if you're gonna sound like an idiot.

YourEvilHero 12
bozo92 0

that sucks, that happened to me in tae kwon do class, but the instructor used their bamboo staff, i didnt even expect them to check i just didnt want to get in trouble since i forgot lmao 0_o

livinthefridge13 1

lol 96 why did she do that to you?

damn supperbadd u hot n yea dis guy a complete dumbass y would she feel with her hand but hey we guys like that worth the try lol

NayaBayBeee 0

woww. umm thass pretty rude of her.

That's how they always check in martial arts class. So not a surprise she did that in boxing. Live and learn.

agreed with #2 if you were boxing, why would she feel you? -__-

joseph4242423 0

his balls now look like 2/3rds of the blue man group

BehindTheSun 2

You can't possibly expect any FYLs. That was pretty stupid, man.

BrownSugar_fml 5

I agree, he deserves it for being a pervert.

he is a stupid pervert! at least hint toward her finding out fir herself.

symph13 0
superbadd 0

she probably would've done it either way =

BehindTheSun 2

well, I don't know many women who randomly knee guys in the balls, so I think no would have been a safe bet.

superbadd 0

24 I wouldn't knee a random guy without good reason. BUT it would've been funny to watch.

BehindTheSun 2

You know, that is quite a good point.

Tehe, now I have Taylor swift in my head... love that song 

wow 111 that was harsh *sniffs* maybe no one cares about you?

VeryNice329 0

why would you lie about something so dumb? ydi all the way. and not too many girls(those with self respect at least) will just touch your groin area.

yeah. besides, 90% of straight girls don't go near boxers. she either bi or lesbian. why would she feel you up dumbass?

superbadd 0

95% of people will believe anything with a percent sign.

99.96% of statistics are made up and people are more likely to believe you if you use decimal points and uneven numbers

superbadd 0

and that's why you need sources

superbadd 0
wastland247 0

Nine out of ten people agree; one jackass will always disagree with the other nine people.

81% of people are good at basic math, leaving 29% that routinely make mistakes.

KingDingALing 9

all of you are 100% stupid xD :p

heyygirll 0

shuttttuppp your allll realllly uglyyy ewww seriously right now it's grossing me out your all no lifes who have to come on herre to get some Internet attention and it really retarded...come to think of it your probably all computer geeks sitting behind a laptop trying to come up with an alter ego..,like you all seriously need to stop

yeah? so why are you on here p.s. I bet you're pretty fugly yourself

how about: there's a 10 types of people - who knows what is binary numeral system and who doesn't.

Binary joke ftw! YDI for bein' a perv. Best case scenario was she punches you in the balls. And I don't think you're into pain cause then this wouldn't be an fml. Now if you would've said no an this happened then fyl.

haha, I'm right 97% of the time, who cares about the other 4%

Mcawesomepants 2

I'm sorry this is such an under-appreciated comment

gusgus36 5

YDI... why did you lie? maybe she could tell you were lying so that's why she went with the knee... geez...

faxe 0

Get revenge. Seduce, then punch her boobs, Hard!

superbadd 0

what's your major malfunction numb nuts

12 - you sir are stupid. no guy has a right to lay a hand on a lady, especailly on the breast. that may cause breast cancer later on in her life.

faxe 0

30 - whatever 38, with your logic, getting punched in the nuts will give you testicular cancer later in life ?

89 your such a dumbass. I know what I'm talking about. my mom had breast cancer because of that reason. a woman getting hit on the breast gives them a risk of getting breast cancer.

Maybe 12 was kidding? Also you are saying that it is ok for a female to hit a guy, but it isn't for a guy to hit a girl? What ever happened to wanting to be treated equally? If a girl throws a punch (in this case knee) they should expect one back. I don't think only hitting the breast can cause breast cancer there should be more to that. But then again what doesn't cause cancer nowadays?

DJ you need to chill out. It was funny... like that awesome pedo stache you're rocking.

Granddragon 0

DJ, if you're here.....who's running the gas station?

123.... well played sir... well played. haha

faxe 0

DJ: Out of respect for your mother, I won't insult you. But before you play that card again, remember that you aren't the only person in the World who knows a victim of breast cancer. Besides, men get breast cancer too, so if you are still going to hold onto your logic, I'd suggest you get a tittie guard.

102&103 - I never said it was ok for a girl to hit a guy in the nuts, I know it isn't but if i implied that then my bad. Call me crazy but I dont believe in hitting girls no matter what the situation but that's just me. 129- thank you for that information, I've always been told otherwise. My bad. I feel stupid now haha. Faxe- I apolgize. I've always been told that there was a risk when that happens. Kinda never bothered to do my research about it.i Should do research more often before I say anything so my bad. Granddragon- I'm a 17 year old Mexican running a gas station, ordering 30year old sh*theads like you and ShutMeOut around. I really don't see a downfall in this.

the point is that the girl thought he had a guard on, if your ganna punch her in the breast then you would have thought that she had something protecting them, she obviously wasn't trying to hurt him if she asked if he had the guard, so doing that is not the same as kneeing a guy if he has a guard