By Annomymous - 23/01/2015 18:12 - United States - Clarkston

Today, my asshat roommate tricked me into eating a weed brownie. I thought it was his terrible attempt at baking regular brownies until it kicked in at college. I was so high, I started giggling like a schoolgirl when my instructor said "Dickens". Now everyone thinks I'm a retard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 876
You deserved it 4 888

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thebigslim 13

To be fair .... anyone would laugh at Dickens.

Comments

Nah, man. Make it a laxative-weed combo brownie.

along with this (assuming you dont share a bathroom) you should put some sort of hard candy in the showerhead, they will disolve and he will be coated in sugar, so during the day he will feel progressively sticky, and what does he do when he comes home? takes another shower.... continue as felt necessary icy hot on the toilet seat also has great effects, but is more obvious.

#59 how many prank wars have you been in?

#59 I would go for switching out their usual lube or moisturizer for iceyhot.

Revenge time >:) that's seriously ****** up though and he could get arrested. Ahh, roommates...

incoherentrmblr 21

OP lives in Washington state, where it has been decriminalized and legal to use. If it were in 47 other states, maybe they would be arrested...

The 'could go to prison' part was for spiking someone.

Drugging someone regardless of legality is illegal. Even in Washington.

revenge time .be a dick to your Rommate... time for a play...

If your roommate enjoys theatre, it could very well backfire.

This actually happened to me too once but I took the form of revenge by slapping the person who did it to me. I hit them four or five times in the face because I was so high I "messed up that time so you have to let me try again."

Uh oh! do I sense a prank ware starting up?!

Not a grammar nazi but seriously ware...... On the other hand, I agree with what you meant, a prank war challenge has been issued by your FML family, you must proceed with act one, subtle revenge.

rylaii 26

The r is right next to the e. Really easy to add it on to a word, you would know that but your probably one of five people who don't use the qwerty keyboard.

But you ate it anyway? Even though it prolly tasted off from regular brownies?

Weed brownies or cookies dont always reek of weed, and if something tastes "kinda funny" but ok and you cant place the flavor, what do you usually do? Take another bite to see if you can figure it out

He probably couldn't distinguish the taste. Especially if he wasn't familiar with what pot tastes/smells like.

skyttlz 32

I've had weed Rice Krispies. They don't taste that different.

If it's done right you can't taste a difference. It tastes normal and then eventually you start feeling really good

If you're going to make special brownies or cookies, be sure to make a 'straight' batch because you'll go and get the munchies, eat a whole bunch of the special cookies and be high for about 24 hours of more.

thebigslim 13

To be fair .... anyone would laugh at Dickens.

emile_heskey 11

Your picture matches your comment so well

UhHuhHoney 20

Are you still high? Lol you didn't spell anonymous right...

MzZombicidal 36

They put "nom" in it like the word some people say when they eat. Meant to be cute or something. :P

orbit 22

You're lucky, they can hit you way harder.