By BrokebyKids - 06/09/2010 20:26 - United States

Today, my daughter asked for a dollar to buy ice cream from the ice cream truck while I was on my computer working. Out of my wallet she took a fifty dollar bill. The ice cream man got a big tip before driving off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 318
You deserved it 16 361

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If she was young enough to think using a fifty is ok, sounds like she wasn't old enough to be going out to the truck alone, so.... yup this ones on you OP.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

CHASE AFTER HIM AND GET YOUR MONEY! Or 49 more Popsicles.. your choice.

Comments

FYLDeep 25

Is it really warm enough in New York for the Ice Cream Man to be doing rounds.

FYLDeep 25

It was probably just a pedophile.

If your daughter isn't old enough to know the difference between a $1 bill and a $50 bill, then she shouldn't be old enough to know how to take money from your wallet and she's not old enough to run outside the house to visit the ice cream man. You deserve it. Consider it a $50 fine for not taking care of your parenting duties. If you don't start soon, dealing with your daughter will get much more expensive as she gets older.

oogyboogy 6

when i was like 7 i once took a can of beer instead of a coke. all i knew was that they were in cans...

I once took a tecate from the fridge thinking it was a coke. all I paid attention to was the red color.

cadillacgal79 32

I once almost took a sip from my mom's Malibu thinking it was my water, they're both clear!

your lucky the ice cream man didn't go for the 2for1 deal if you know what i mean

I wonder how old your daughter is... Hell, for all we know, if your daughter is old enough, and you weren't present during the time of transaction, she could have kept the rest for herself.

$1 dollar Popsicle + 1 Shiney New iPod shuffle = $50, yeah your daughter's a smart one.

it's your fault for letting her get her own money, but then you have the icecream truck driver who basically robbed you.

ViiciousDreamz 0

the ice cream man is a douche for taking all that money from a kid

The icecream man thanks you for the tip! :D He will no longer stop by your house in fear that you will want your $49 back :)

perdix 29

I'm thinking your daughter is 38, lives at home and weighs in at about 350. I'll bet she scarfed down about 30 bucks worth of frozen treats, and gave the ice cream guy 20 bucks to show her his cherry Popsicle and two scoops of vanilla ice cream.

Zabimaru_fml 0

wow..........just wow..........

TaylorTotsYumm 10

That was quite the colorful description, Perdix.