By tortured - 27/11/2013 03:11 - United States

Today, my coworkers were bored. To solve this, they taped me to a chair and tried tickling me to death. My boss joined in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 248
You deserved it 4 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you live on the adult version of sesame street.

Comments

Wow, I remember moderating this comment ('_')

Well for sure you will live longer...the more laughter you will have a longer life...

at least you weren't tickled til you pissed yourself

They were just trying to treat you like a prince.

I'd file a complaint with HR or your boss's boss. I would be ******* pissed if my coworkers suddenly thought it was okay to man handle me, tape me to a ******* chair, and then tickle me as much as they could, just because their dumbasses are ******* bored. Guess what? This thing called work? It's going to be boring sometimes. Grow the **** up and do your work anyway. That's what you're paid to do, and I highly doubt that if they could get away with doing this to you that you work somewhere that tickling is required for the job. Taping me to my chair would just ******* terrify me. Since when is it okay to hold someone against their will? They need to be reported, from this FML it sounds like you were terrified and singled out. I'm sure HR will be happy to know they slack off whenever they 're bored.

Jeez, tell us what you really think.

I hate how some people are saying the OP should just laugh it off. some people have problems with tickling. I know that I personally have had asthma AND panic attacks while being tickled. And the bad part is that you can't say anything while being tickled. As a child my worst fear was being tickled!

I hate how some people are saying the OP should just laugh it off. some people have problems with tickling. I know that I personally have had asthma AND panic attacks while being tickled. And the bad part is that you can't say anything while being tickled. As a child my worst fear was being tickled!