By thathurt - 29/03/2009 00:13 - United States

Today, my college economics class had a big test. We all needed a scantron sheet, but some people forgot some. I had an extra one and this really hot girl offered to buy it for $1.00. I said I'd give it to her for her number. She looked around and asked "Does anyone else have an extra?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 099
You deserved it 30 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well man, that's just kind of creepy, and getting hit on right before taking a huge exam is not something everybody wants.

Nadreth 0

She's just probably more worried about the test, than some creepy cocky guy's phone number. JUST A THOUGHT. Not to mention creepy and awkward. That is just a stupid way to try to pick up a chick. YDI.

Comments

planetearth 0

Um I call fake... anywhere I've EVER been or even heard of, scantrons are ALWAYS handed out in class. How could they make you bring your own? Its a regulated computer scanning sheet.. everyone would have to have the same one and you know they wouldn't let you bring your own for fear of cheating *somehow*. BS.

if it's real, you deserve it, creeper... i agree with #55

hsmiles 0

A #55 and others: MANY, many colleges require students to provide their own scantrons. It's simple: the professor tells you which type of scantron to get, and you get it yourself. You're an adult. You have to buy your own books, supplies, and everything else - why not Scantrons? And #24 - you have no idea what you're talking about. I've been to a "real" university, and I had to take dozens, maybe even hundreds of multiple choice tests. Not everything has to be an essay - sometimes the professor just wants to see if you know the answers.

that was lame and creepy. come on man.

liveitlearnit 0

Most state colleges require you to bring your own Scantrons. This isn't fake. However, the OP is a major creeper.

Note to the OP, this just makes you seem creepy, so I fully understand why she wouldn't give you her number.

jackson7787 0

That's really creepy... I would have done the same thing she did...