By thathurt - 29/03/2009 00:13 - United States

Today, my college economics class had a big test. We all needed a scantron sheet, but some people forgot some. I had an extra one and this really hot girl offered to buy it for $1.00. I said I'd give it to her for her number. She looked around and asked "Does anyone else have an extra?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 099
You deserved it 30 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well man, that's just kind of creepy, and getting hit on right before taking a huge exam is not something everybody wants.

Nadreth 0

She's just probably more worried about the test, than some creepy cocky guy's phone number. JUST A THOUGHT. Not to mention creepy and awkward. That is just a stupid way to try to pick up a chick. YDI.

Comments

kellster 2

Yup, #13 got it right! Your move was manipulative and stupidly timed. No one wants to be blackmailed into giving their number to someone they've never even spoken to, especially not right before an exam.

zebendyone 0

Don't use stupid pick-up lines. They never work, and we DON'T appreciate it. Why aren't there more "you deserved that one" votes?

liveitlearnit 0

Hey, 55/87/planetearth. Way to be a condescending jerk... insulting other peoples schools when you have no idea what the standard of education is, or what the poster's financial situation is. I think everyone's getting off topic. Most important thing is that a) not everyone has the same scantron scenario and b) that the OP needs to brush up on his flirting and pickup skills.

#91 - I don't think it was a comment so much on the caliber of the school as the fact that San Diego isn't a state, so the idea of a college being called San Diego State seems farfetched. If you Google it, though, it apparently is a real college.

since when do you have to bring your own scantron sheet to a test...dont they provide it?!

sheetinmyarse 0
aFro_fml 0

#92..... any school funded by the state it's in ( a public university) is called (insert city)state university I.E. San Diego State University, or California State University- San Diego, or San Jose State, for example, of course.... it may just be California that does that... if i just mixed up UC and CSU, somebody feel free to correct me, way too lazy to fact-check

this fml, i was more surprised that a college has its students bring their own scantron sheets. unheard of!