How could you?

By failing - 28/04/2017 01:00 - Pakistan - Lahore

Today, after searching frantically for my economics notes for a week, I asked my friend to send me pictures of hers. I recognised my handwriting on the pictures she sent me and she admitted she'd "borrowed" them. The exam is in three days and she refuses to meet me and give my notes back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 551
You deserved it 370

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Report her to the school for theft and cheating?

show up at her house and demand them back. if she refuses get a cop to come with you. she stole property and she needs to return it

Comments

show up at her house and demand them back. if she refuses get a cop to come with you. she stole property and she needs to return it

Report her to the school for theft and cheating?

You seem to have ignored the country it was posted from.

Can you use the pictures she sent you? Or can you report her to the school for stealing (and maybe cheating)?

Lobby_Bee 17

Can't you offer a solution? Like telling her to give back the original notes and let her photocopy them if she needs them that badly? If that doesn't work, I suggest you kick down her front door John Wick style.

You have the pictures, so I'd say use that and get in as much studying as you can. Tracking her down and demanding them back sounds like a waste of time, given how much time you lost because of her "borrowing" them. Now you know she's not actually a friend, and unfortunately, there are much worse ways to find that out. Turn her in to whoever would be in control of that at your school, and move on to better friends. Good luck with your test.

thatslifeiguess7 16

I agree if college email the professor

Geez what a bitch. She couldn't be decent and ask you​,she stole them and apparently forgot. Study what you got and forget her .

samomaha 17

Go talk to the teacher. Show the teacher the pictures and explain what happened. It's the only right thing to do at this point.

You should demand that she supplies them to you. That's Economics 101.