By thathurt - 29/03/2009 00:13 - United States

Today, my college economics class had a big test. We all needed a scantron sheet, but some people forgot some. I had an extra one and this really hot girl offered to buy it for $1.00. I said I'd give it to her for her number. She looked around and asked "Does anyone else have an extra?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 099
You deserved it 30 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well man, that's just kind of creepy, and getting hit on right before taking a huge exam is not something everybody wants.

Nadreth 0

She's just probably more worried about the test, than some creepy cocky guy's phone number. JUST A THOUGHT. Not to mention creepy and awkward. That is just a stupid way to try to pick up a chick. YDI.

Comments

Irony Fail. One of the only points I remember from econ classes is that the individual's goal is to maximize utility/happiness. That being said, obviously the OP felt that receiving her phone number would provide him with more happiness than $1. Also, economics is not 100% about the exchange of currency; bartering is also a perfectly valid system.

omg lololol you should have just taken the dollar... LOL that girl is officially awesome.

Ahahahaha, Damn them hot girls, & their expectations. At least you had the guts, better luck next time (;

I assume you meant "Damn hot girls, not giving unattractive guys that like her because her looks a chance in relationship because of their 'personality'". 1st - why should she downgrade? She can get a boy with good personality AND good looks. 2nd - I don't see why someone would start a romantic relationship with a person you do not find attractive. I also don't see how that would be healthy. 3rd - if people think they should be given a chance in relationship solely because of their "nice" personality then they should go for the "nice" people themselves and not "attractive" ones and expect them to do that. It's hypocritical.

Headshothauncho1_fml 0

that is soo lame dude, I would be pretty bummed if that had happened to me..

ashyash90 8

You have to bring your own scantron? Weird.

gators1995 30

Got rejected because of a scantron.

Something creepy guys never understand: girls don't want to be hit on when they don't expect it, and certainly not when they are just trying to do everyday things. Don't hit on girls at 8am at the bus stop when they're going to work, not at the bank, not at the DMV, not in the middle of the class. No matter what you look like or what she thinks of you, she's not likely to want that kind of attention when she's just trying to live her life.

LOL If I were just a little bit more confident that could have been me. Yet I'm reading all these comments calling him creepy. For all you know he could be autistic (which might explain this).

doglover100 28

That's creepy. Why are you trying to hit on her in the middle of class before a test?