By unluckydude - 29/06/2013 22:19 - Colombia - Tunja

Today, my co-worker thought it would be funny to tell her husband that she cheated on him with me. I'm scared to death and I don't dare to go out by myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 963
You deserved it 4 501

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WeAreAHurricane 14

Why would that be a joke? People are so messed up sometimes.

What the hell? Oh I'm cheating on you with my coworker, hahaha. I don't get it.

Comments

WeAreAHurricane 14

Why would that be a joke? People are so messed up sometimes.

Pwn17 25

Maybe he did something to piss her off? I don't know. It's more likely that she's just a shitty person.

But she doesn't exactly benefit from this.

Maybe she wanted to make him jealous - or just annoy him.

SkyGuy32 17

Unless the co-worker was telling the truth. O_o I'm going to go ahead and say that I don't actually think that OP did that, just in case anyone gets the wrong idea…

She's the one who has to watch her back.

Wow, lots of crazy people insisting they have a fling with people they really dont with lately.

What the hell does my package have anything to do with?

The FML about the girl who stalked the guy and convinced people they hooker up. I think she said Op had a small dick.

it wasn't that we didn't understand you, it was that you directed your comment at #4 instead of the OP. our FML overlords gave us a button to reply to the fml and a button to reply with to user comments, and were kind enough to put them no where near each other.

What the hell? Oh I'm cheating on you with my coworker, hahaha. I don't get it.

I think the punch line is in the divorce papers.

I don't get it either, but you don't bone someone else's spouse and not come terms with the possibility that you might get your ass handed to you.

Pretty sure she did that to somewhat "flirt" with you. Either that or she thinks you're so unattractive in every possible way that nobody could ever take that statement seriously.

You should confront her husband and tell him that his wife is PSYCHO! Who would joke about something like that? I'm positive there's a reason behind the whole thing...

Yeah, as if the husband's gonna believe that! Op is in for some nasty ass-whoopin!

Hopefully OP knows some Jiu Jitsu or Muay Thai

RedPillSucks 31

or do a James Brown. "I may not know Karate, but I know Karazy!!!"

I'm just wondering if the reason he's afraid to go outside is it actually happened. It doesn't state in the FML that the cheating never took place

Have you not seen the many FMLs where people have been assaulted or their property destroyed over an affair they had no part of? OP has plenty reason to be afraid, especially since they are specifically named to target.

Crazy bitches these days. Fantasizing about other relationships when they're married.

MzZombicidal 36

To be fair, that's been happening since long before "these days."

Any marriage councilor can tell you that it's normal to do that. Just because you say the words "I do" doesn't automatically mean your mind shuts off any and all thoughts of other men/women. Acting on such behavior is a different story.

Tell me about it. My partner has feelings for his "only" friend.

And he acted upon it. Once they act on their feelings and get rejected by that person, if you decide to forgive them, you constantly wonder if they still love you or they're just using you to fill the void in their lonely heart. Feelings suck.

MzZombicidal 36

#40, while I'm very sorry that happened to you, having a constant worry in your relationship isn't healthy. You really shouldn't be with someone who makes you feel so insecure. Are you, perhaps, the one trying to fill a void in your heart?

MzZombicidal 36

So causing a ripple in her marriage is funny now? News to me. I hope you can have a talk with the husband over her stupidity, OP. That is, if it isn't true. If it is, FHisLife and YDI.

What in the actual ****? That goes beyond just a morbid sense of humor!