Ah yes, homophobic jokes, so funny

By Anonymous - 05/02/2021 05:01

Today, I was working at my desk when a colleague came over to my desk and said, “You loiter in gay bars”. I started having a panic attack because I thought he'd found out and would out me to my wife. Only when he began cracking up laughing did I realise it was a "joke." FML
I agree, your life sucks 469
You deserved it 2 049

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The joke is offensive because he doesn't know you're actually gay; I'll give you that, and ONLY that. But you're a joke yourself OP. F your wife's life. Tell her and stop dragging her along and ruining any chance at a life with someone who will actually give a shit about her and not lie/hide their sexuality as well as ******* cheat while most likely scouting for a sexual partner.

tounces7 27

**** your wifes life since her relationship with you is a complete lie.

Comments

that's not cool man you shouldn't keep that from your wife

The joke is offensive because he doesn't know you're actually gay; I'll give you that, and ONLY that. But you're a joke yourself OP. F your wife's life. Tell her and stop dragging her along and ruining any chance at a life with someone who will actually give a shit about her and not lie/hide their sexuality as well as ******* cheat while most likely scouting for a sexual partner.

tounces7 27

**** your wifes life since her relationship with you is a complete lie.

I guess your wife is going to love the punch line of that joke.

KingAdrock 16
cassiking316 3

yeah you're definitely a pos. You sound like a manipulative, cheating, jerk who has no sympathy. You're wasting her life and yours. let her go and let her be happy without you. she deserves the best at life.

No sympathy, you need to come clean to your wife and let her actually have a loving and real relationship. You're completely selfish for stringing her along like that, be honest and go be with someone you actually want/shares your orientation.

To all the people giving him hate: he said he loiters in gay bars, not that he's cheating on his wife. Being a tourist is not cheating. Yes, he should be honest, but these things may take time. Don't judge when you don't know his situation.

Lydmyers 9

dude, you need to have a serious talk with your wife.

MandiJo 5

Maybe don’t cheat on your wife with men?