By unluckydude - 29/06/2013 22:19 - Colombia - Tunja

Today, my co-worker thought it would be funny to tell her husband that she cheated on him with me. I'm scared to death and I don't dare to go out by myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 963
You deserved it 4 501

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WeAreAHurricane 14

Why would that be a joke? People are so messed up sometimes.

What the hell? Oh I'm cheating on you with my coworker, hahaha. I don't get it.

Comments

Did you ? If you knew she was married and you did it then YDI.

Your co-worker has a strange sense of humor

Vidimus 13

But did you, OP? That's the difference between FYL and YDI.

YLS for your coworker doing that, but don't be a pussy.

There is a very real possibility that OP will be seriously assaulted by an enraged, cuckolded husband. Being concerned about his own well being doesn't make OP a pussy.

courtneybelle718 9

But did she cheat on him with OP? Or was it a joke entirely?

damn OP, how jacked is the other guy?

xKeroseneHearts 9

Sorry!! I accidentally hit YDI. You definitely don't deserve that!!

vanessa09865 23

This is something I've never understood: your partner cheats on you and you go after the one they cheated with? NO, you get pissed at your partner for cheating on you! Who cares who they cheated with? As long as it wasn't like family or friends. You shouldn't fear for your life; and how could she joke about cheating on her husband? He SHOULD get pissed at HER, not you. Sorry OP, whether you did or not, YLS.

snailbait 2

Take it as a compliment. If she's hot then at least make it worth ur trouble and make it true. After all she already told him and he won't believe her if she says it's all a hoax.