By unluckydude - 29/06/2013 22:19 - Colombia - Tunja

Today, my co-worker thought it would be funny to tell her husband that she cheated on him with me. I'm scared to death and I don't dare to go out by myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 963
You deserved it 4 501

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WeAreAHurricane 14

Why would that be a joke? People are so messed up sometimes.

What the hell? Oh I'm cheating on you with my coworker, hahaha. I don't get it.

Comments

why would any one do that seriously whats wrong with the world

Man up! (Unless you're a woman, in which case the only thing I'd worry about is him asking for pics. Guys tend to dig that stuff.) P.S. I'm a moron.

Yeah, everyone knows we only think with our dicks. We're all totally cool with our partners betraying us in one of the worst ways possible as long as it's with another woman.

I wonder if she would also find it amusing if you were to record her saying that she thought it would be funny to mess with her husband's feelings and send it to him.

That's a pretty sick joke. Your co-worker is nuts...

I'm assuming you don't mean literally funny, but meant it more as a figure of speech. Like, she was angry at him, and told him this to get revenge for something he'd done. Either way, she had no right to drag you into her marital dysfunction. You can go to HR over this, since this is sexual harassment. That wouldn't be funny, but at least warranted.

ravenevercross 19

Well....did she cheat on her husband with you? If so, YDI. If not, FYL and maybe try to call her husband and explain things.

Hard to vote on this one... Did you? =P