By Princess - 28/05/2009 18:17 - United States

Today, my cell phone service was interrupted because I owed the company 27 cents. It cost 36 dollars to reinstate my service. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 129
You deserved it 11 260

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's kinda the problem with computers... any human would have just been like "whatever."

Comments

funsize003 0

dude, that blows. I can't believe companies are actually coming to this. What happened to a little common ******* courtesy?

elfuzzo 0

Pay your bills, deadbeat.

how did you owe them just a few cents?

Skinny89 0

Cell phone companies are so bitchy about that kind of thing. They're so strict you would think they're in some kind of financial trouble, but they're nowhere near that state.

Well... let this be a lesson to you...

All the people saying "pay your bills"... did you ever stop to think that maybe she DOES pay them and she just wrote the wrong amount/typoed/read it wrong? It happens. Seriously, that's ridiculous that they did that for just $0.27. I would be calling and complaining ASAP because thats shitastic service right there. Maybe you can get the fee waived?

guess whatever cell company you have is hurting so bad they need that change! or an excuse to charge you 37 dollars.

jem1991 0
GreenDaysGeekGrl 0

That's happened to me before. But, I owed $300. Do you have T-Mobile too? :p

Ooish 1

She/he paid the damn bill.It was more and likely and typo on the check she wrote or some sort of administrative error like that. You people can be such morons. Also,hell yes a company would shut someone off over a matter of pennies. It sucks and shouldn't be like that but large corps don't care.