By sippinsoup22 - 16/02/2016 01:25 - United States - Houston

Today, my cat was being surprisingly loving towards me. Normally she ignores me so I obviously found this rather odd. She kept meowing so I assumed she was hungry. As I was getting up to feed her, she stood up and pooped all over me, my bed and phone, then turned away and ran. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 753
You deserved it 2 469

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The classic shit-and-run. That's what I'm talking about.

Comments

Take your cat to the vet, the animal was looking for affection because the animal was in pain- if the cat has a sudden change in behavior and then poops everywhere it needs help. I'm sorry it's sucks.

Hope the people calling it a troll are trolling themself, or they know jack all about cats. We have cared for a stray since last March, and about once or twice a month she will get extremely vocal, clingy, and even more affectionate than normal. Then inevitably will vomit. Not that she's not a sweet cat otherwise, but she's fixed and practically acts in heat and always get sick. They have no other way to communicate than vocal and body language. Kind of like hunans. Kind of like how we act different when ill. (either grumpy and reclusive or whiny and clingy.) Funny, huh? /sarcasm

I didn't mean to down vote this, and I felt an apology was necessary. This deserves a thumbs up- similar to what I said. Good advice.

Oh lol, no apology needed. But thank you nontheless. I am using mobile and accidentally mis-tap buttons I don't mean to, so totally understandable.

awildwhisper 30

People are too serious on FML. I love animals but FML is a place to laugh not give life advice.

Show your cat who is the boss. Go take a shit in her bed ... and then sleep with one eye open because the prank wars have begun.

You've already commented several times and they aren't very amusing...

riledupdemon 3

This is a good sign in kitty language. Bad news is kitty is probably sick and needs a vet trip. But your cat trusts you to let you know that something is wrong and in her weakest moments she comes to you.

All of my dogs, I've had 6, have done far worse than this. Dogs are not better than cats, cats are not better than dogs. Both animals have good and bad qualities. And this poor kitty sounds sick. This is not a trick cats pull to "troll" their owner, it's their way of asking for help.

You never see cat people saying things like this, only dog people. A cat person will say "aww I love dogs, but I prefer cats :3" it really tells you something about a person.

Dogs do stupid shit. Cats do stupid shit.

Maybe check its litter box? Cats can be jerks sometimes.

You need to get your cat to the vet right away...this behavior could indicate she is sick.

They are not. Actually get to know a cat and you will see that they are pretty nice. The only reason a cat would be unfriendly is bad past experiences with people.