By Foam - 26/12/2009 06:10 - Canada

Today, my boyfriend went in to kiss me. He came in too aggressively and passionately and his front tooth knocked against mine. I am now missing a third of my right front tooth. Average cost for a dental crown? $900. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 680
You deserved it 3 001

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you have very weak teeth to me, but I guess it depends how hard he hit you.

My sister had exactly the same problem a few months ago. How could it possibly cost 900? My sister had to pay 50 and her tooth looks better than ever.

Comments

Ihatemakingnames 0

Exact same thing happened to me. It didn't cost anywhere near 900 to fix though. You should go somewhere else.

Ouch. I had a huge chip out of a front tooth and it only cost me $200 CDN to have it fixed... and the dentist did such a good job, that you can't tell.

Okay this is a question for the people who live in Canada. Do you mind explaining how your health care works then? Now I'm interested in hearing how it really is.

This is why national healthcare is a bad Idea. If your government didn't force you to have shitty healthcare as opposed to buying your own, you'd be paying a fraction of what you're paying now.

At Least you're in Alberta like me no PST to worry about.

The reason it was broken is because he pushed me against the wall and it didn't have any give to absorb some of the forceful energy that was exerted. Also, I had previously broken the tooth before and had to get it fixed and also had to get a root canal. Therefore, it is a bit weaker than other teeth. Still, it sucks. And I'm not in Alberta anymore, I was, at the time that happened. Not anymore though.

yd the bill for not having insurance but you dont deserve the chipped tooth.. ive got one to it sometimes sucks.. you gotta be real carefull eating somethings i broke mine again on a peanut :-/