Totally deserved

By Clap - 22/07/2022 10:00

Spicy
Today, I found out the coworker I was seeing gave me the clap. She resigned two weeks ago and isn’t answering her phone. I can’t blame my wife because she was a virgin when we got married, and has only been with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 197
You deserved it 6 448

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I love how your first instinct is to try to blame your poor wife. That's even more disgusting than your cheating with your coworker. May your dick fall off.

Perhaps you should be telling her that you're a scumbag instead of us.

Comments

Perhaps you should be telling her that you're a scumbag instead of us.

slhiggx 17

First off, you can’t blame your wife. At all. Be honest with her. She should get tested too, etc common sense. Maybe consider couples counseling. Reevaluate your marriage. Your wife has the right to know, and decide from there what to do.

I love how your first instinct is to try to blame your poor wife. That's even more disgusting than your cheating with your coworker. May your dick fall off.

tiptoppc 19

Not only do you deserve it, you deserve the fallout. Thanks for making the rest of us look bad! I hope your wife divorces you and you lose your job at the same time. And I pray you didn’t drag some poor-bastard kids into this via fatherhood. Your wife deserves a life free from you. I hope you dick burns off from the raging stds.

Kind of curious on the timelines of your relationships… trying to push the fault onto your wife seems like a real shit move. She should be saying FML for being with a jerk.

Well well well, if it isn’t the consequences of your own actions.

AzraelAngelus 15

I hope your wife gets everything in the divorce

justwanttobesocial...butalsonot 9

good. you deserve it. tell your wife before you give it to her, too.

YDI. My questions for the OP are: 1. What possessed you to dip your quill in the inkwell? 2. Why is it your wife’s fault. 3. How many inkwells did you really dip your quill into? If she’s not the only one, you may want to look for a new job and if she’s the only one you’ll want to look for a new job. Companies tend to side with women these days.

When you stick your nuts in the fire, there’s a good chance you get burned. In more ways than one, in this case.