By Foam - 26/12/2009 06:10 - Canada

Today, my boyfriend went in to kiss me. He came in too aggressively and passionately and his front tooth knocked against mine. I am now missing a third of my right front tooth. Average cost for a dental crown? $900. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 679
You deserved it 3 000

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you have very weak teeth to me, but I guess it depends how hard he hit you.

My sister had exactly the same problem a few months ago. How could it possibly cost 900? My sister had to pay 50 and her tooth looks better than ever.

Comments

flashback.miss 28

$900 to get your crown fixed Getting owned by love turned lust-priceless

flashback.miss 28

you didnt think I was gonna leave you without lyrics.. huh??? Waking up today, it was cold out There's something I should say, but I can't get my head around The bends in your brain and your elaborate pain Makes me tired As an old balloon, I hold my breath Like a penance paid too soon, and with too much eagerness To know what is true When air is changed by you Makes it hard I don't know where it comes from Where to go When the rains come When the rain put me back In the battle Where the sea meets the sun Where the bones and their rattle They don't mean anything to no one I, I had a swing When my salt was my own I'd my teeth bared for battle Till love lost made me dull It made me dull It made me dull Put me back in the bottle Where the sea meets the sun Where the bones and their rattle They don't mean anything to no one And I had a swing When my salt was my own I'd my teeth bared for battle Till love lost made me dull It made me dull It made me dull lady's version iss waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too good for fmylife.com :p but seriously, fyl.. hope you milk it and get free money to help pay for it....

flashback.miss 28

I gots a question for my fans... shall i make my profile public so I can hears how much yall missed me??? im serious..

daydreamstar 7

??? and op ow.. ooo it must be cringe week on fmylife.com

DoomJeff91 2

This sounds like a Chris Brown moment.

Rellich 0

I find it hard to believe that he hit you SO hard that healthy teeth were destroyed. AKA, you probably have bad teeth, and that's not really his fault...

shockcrow 0

shouldnt he pay for at least some of it?

Gavik 0

You're just lucky anyone could stand to be around your ugly face. YDI

You Canadians have free healthcare, what are you bitching about?

aw how lovely, your first piece of tooth jewelry from the man of your dreams.