By lexyloo - 26/09/2011 01:52 - United States

Today, my boyfriend preferred to delete his account than admit we are in a relationship on Facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 518
You deserved it 5 764

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gunmania0 12

People won't even be able to find the relationship status with the new crappy interface!

So he's embarrassed of you? I think you need a new boyfriend.

Comments

His loss, I'd say. No use to mourn about losing a loser.

fatalwish 6

Facebook another reason to start fights .... Over some terrible social networking site ydf for takeing a single mouse click a little to seriously.

iwin82 0

Smh to the people who take fb that serious... Kids these days

Ex-boyfriend* if he's ashamed to admit you're together, find someone who is proud to be your man.

eff5 0

Sorry to say, but it doesn't sound like you had a boyfriend from the time your relationship started =/

btstig 11

At 45. You would think that Facebook wouldn't really matter. After my wife and I were married, I still hadn't switched my relationship status to married and her sister( my **** in law) ******* lost it. The bitch said I was probably cheating and all kinds of bullshit. So...... To some people who have No lives it apparently means alot.

mishkaroni 15

Well of course...because facebook = life /end sarcasm. Lol. Some people are nuts.

Burr520 3

I have done it before 2 , thats how u do then make another one and dont add her

Well if you would back off and stop nagging maybe he would have done it on his own.

Many people use their fb for many reasons. I would say that some people have used their fb for their work and generally keep it out of their personal lives. As such, I don't know if your bf is like this, but many people just hate posting stuff on fb but keep a profile up for the specific purpose of being reachable by old friends, families, or co-workers.

I've had that happen before. It means he is cheating.