By Anonymous - 22/07/2013 19:08 - Trinidad and Tobago - Port-of-spain

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend posted a screenshot from a porno on my Facebook, because the girl in it looked freakishly similar to me. My dad commented, asking for a link to the video. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 126
You deserved it 4 520

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe your dad just wanted to make sure it wasn't you? Let's hope so.

Comments

I wish there was a way I could show you my face when I read this...it closely resembled Jenna Marbles' "the face". My immediate afterthought was "hopefully he wanted to confirm it wasn't really you" but either way...ick. He could just confront you about it without having to watch. And your bf is a douche for putting that on Facebook.

Hopefully it was early in the **** where she still had some clothes on? And your dad didn't realize it was ****? Trying to be optimistic.

your dad sounds so cool so are you going to give him the link

He could have a weird fetish for her you know...

Awkward. Not a smart choice on your boyfriend's part. Did he really have to do it via FB?

Ugh I feel bad for you and I kind of understand your disgust, cause that sounds like something my father would do too if I hadnt blocked him.

do you look like your mother? if so, the poem star also looks like your mother. which would explain his attraction.

I'm not sure anyone on the planet knows what a poem star looks like. Nowadays most people don't even know what proper poems look like...