By ahhh - 03/08/2015 06:06 - United States - Northbrook

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend of 2 months and I had sex for the first time last night. This afternoon he texted me saying, "I had an amazing night with you yesterday." Following that text he said, "I forgot to tell you I have an STD." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 940
You deserved it 7 347

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a dirt bag moves on his part. Hopefully you used protection OP. Get to a Doctor as soon as possible to get checked!!!

I'm hoping you wore protection, but I'm guessing you didn't

Comments

Let's just hope it's one funny joke.!

If he never told u he had an STD before sex he can and would be charged for passing it on to u without you knowing unless you used protection but I'm assuming you didn't

sabrinaMA 7

I hope you save that message and realize that you can legally go after him if you do in fact have an std now

lefthandedwitch 5

READ THIS: http://www.emandlo.com/2010/12/dear-dr-vanessa-is-there-a-morning-after-pill-for-stds/ It's a thing, sorta like a morning after pill for some stds it hope it helps

What a total dick!!!! And an ass as well.

Just hope it's an STD that you can get rid of. Also **** that douchecanoe.

Yeah, I think that what happened to op is terrible, but in a way she deserves it. There are many ways to avoid an STD and she apparently didn't take those precautions. I hope all turns out okay, but next time, try to be more careful. Many couples get each other tested for a reason. Its not because they don't trust one another, but its always better to be safe.

SailorKelly 7

"She deserved it," are you ******* kidding me?

I wasn't saying it to be rude. Like I said, it's terrible what happened. Nothing can possibly excuse that action and he can get into so much trouble for that because it's a crime. I'm just saying, that there were ways she could've avoided it. Of course, she trusted him and not everyone feels the need to get their significant other tested, but it could've prevented this from happening. I do wish her the best wishes, but I also hope that she gets a lesson out of this.

We don't know that she didn't use a condom. If she didn't, then this would be a YDI. If she did, then FHL. I know condoms do not protect against all STD's and they are not 100% effective against others, but next to abstinence, they are the best way to prevent STD's. I agree that you and your new partner should be tested before you become sexually active (my husband and I got tested when we started dating) but not getting tested together does not give him an excuse to omit the fact that he knew he had an STD.

I'm sorry OP! Hopefully it was a nasty prank or that you used protection. Either way FYL.