By user210 - 26/03/2012 03:05 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend got really excited that he'd broken his own record; he can now last a full 2 minutes in bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 077
You deserved it 4 081

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mercedes16 7

At least he broke the record. Lol

iamabamf 17

Comments

polkadot3155 6

I was going to give this a thumbs up until I saw it was at 69, so I thought I better leave it :)

MicroFuturism 1

This stuff really confuses me: apparently there's a lot of guys who have this problem, yet none of the guys I've ever met. Maybe they hide?

sammyjanette 17

Awe I think we found someone who's been hiding! No need to be a jerk just because she found out your little secret.

Who ever said she was sleeping with them? She could simply be having conversations with guy friends about that topic and they have never had that problem.

People who have this problem would OBVIOUSLY talk about it. Right.

23 - she's 16, it's a problem regardless.

I've never met a sixteen year old who doesn't have this problem. half of them cum at the thought of sex for goodness' sakes

hawaiianfire 0

When I was 16, I had the exact opposite problem. I had to go for hours before I could finish. Going for that long is worse than going for 2 minutes, 2 hours in and it feels like your bumping bruises against each other :/.

A lot of guys lie about how long they last.

I'm sorry... At least ur experienced?

He's got a long way to go this is just the start

Making love for Making love for two Making love for two minutes When it's with me girl you only need two minutes 'cause I'm so intense

CuteDumBlonde64 11
zowieandzander77 1

Encourage, don't Discourage. Oh and never tell him that you told the whole World about it. :)

I think you need to communicate more with Jackhammer Jeremy on how he needs to slow it down. Also, put a microwave dinner in. You'll probably have to wait a few seconds for it though. I know you'll be starving with the appetite you'll worked up from all that sex.

Guinness Book of World Records.. MAKE SOME ROOM!