By samgonzalessb - 14/12/2009 17:00 - United States

Today, my boyfriend bought me a voice personalized build-a-bear. I thought he was going to propose to me through it, only to press the foot of the bear and hear "we should break up" instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 759
You deserved it 61

Top comments

Comments

Illustrator never heard of an eraser before I guess.

It's an art style you've never heard of.

You see girls! Guys can be creative too!

he could have easily unstitched the bear an put his own recording in..

that was mean...in the illistration the girl did seem like a cry baby but over a build-a-bear? harsh...

ASA5G 2

for all of you out there i am a man. if the Comic is accurate YDDI (you definitely deserve it). if it isnt... FYL

sarcdude 3

and also to those complaining about the illustration making it the girl's fault-note that the illustration was drawn /by a female/.

What's your point? You think there's no such thing as a self hating woman?

indianabummer 0

Girls know that there are girls that act this way, no one is saying that there isn't. What we are saying is if this is the way it actually happened, the guy did the right thing. But if the artist just drew it this way on a whim, and there's no truth behind it, wth?

mhfranklin22 0

Wow, that's really messed up. I feel for ya.

You guys... the illustration is meant to be FUNNY. It's called "creative license".

Build a Bears are friggin' expensive. Seems a little pointless to buy one for someone you're wanting to break up with.

indianabummer 0

you're underestimating how spineless a lot of guys are, and how horrible they can be with breaking up. I know a few that break up with girls in text messages. I have one that sat down my friend, looked her in the eyes, and asked her if she saw a future with him, then painted one out for her. After she said she did and got excited thinking he saw all this stuff too he said "well I don't" and broke it off. And she was an awesome girlfriend to him too. It's over a year later and he cries about breaking it off with her.