By Anonymous - 05/12/2013 19:10 - United Kingdom - Washington

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were having sex, when I got a sudden agonising cramp in my foot. I cried out in pain, but he didn't stop. If anything, my cries of pain seemed to spur him on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 683
You deserved it 8 780

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet he didn't think those were crys of pain

He maybe couldn't tell the difference between cries of pain and pleasure? Guys like a bit of noise...

Comments

Okay, I want to get something straight. And I know a lot of you are joking, but some might not be. People who are sadists and into BDSM? The first thing you need to learn is that all sex and activities should be Risk Aware Consensual Kink. As in, if you hear your partner is in pain (that isn't like, expected because you're spanking them or whatever)? You damn well stop and see if they're okay, just like in 'vanilla' sex. Sadism doesn't mean you don't care about your partner. In fact, in order to do BDSM well, the most important thing is to communicate because some things can be risky and cause injury if not done properly. So if OP's boyfriend realised they were in pain and carried on? That doesn't make him a sadist necessarily, it makes him an inconsiderate partner at best. I'm just really going to hope that he assumed the cries were not of pain, because if he did, that is not okay.

Pull your toes upward, that'll make it go away almost instantly.

Next time use a safe word! At least you increased his self esteem.

Some men are a bit of sadists, as well as some women. Most keep it hidden, I know someone who's boyfriend gets turned on after fighting with his girlfriend when she's crying and miserable. Unless your definition of sadism is different. However, he could just think you're moaning?

All he wanted for Xmas was a sweater. He got a screamer/FML poster instead!

He thought his penis triggered that foot pain lol he was amped now